Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Movin' out!
#21
yeah I know. Still a good uni though.
Reply
#22
Film studies + Creative Writing.
Reply
#23
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
You guys suck at naming universities, I hope you know that.

Indeed. Bath Spa U, what the fuck is that?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#24
Would it kill you to stop dishing out thinly-veiled insults for one day, Frieza? It used to be somewhat funny when you did it to morons, but now you seem to have expanded to everything, and it's boring. =(

*Awaits predictable retort*
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#25
Wait a second.

Greg is attending a party?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#26
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Wait a second.

Greg is attending a party?
Attended. Wink

My first tutorial is only at 11:30, where most people have theirs at 9:30 or 10:30. So I have a couple of hours to laze around. Woot.

AIM is being a bitch though. I can't sign in, and AIM express signs me out every minute or so.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#27
Darn. When I saw you were the last to post, I signed on just for you. =o

How was this party, then?

I guess having a disorder pays off.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#28
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Darn. When I saw you were the last to post, I signed on just for you. =o

How was this party, then?

I guess having a disorder pays off.
It sucked. I lost my group, and had to wait about an hour queuing for drinks. It was a total mosh. Like, I was standing over the counter, money in hand, arm outstretched, as was just about everyone else, and I only got two drinks throughout the whole night. At least I didn't have a crushing hangover like one of the girls in my corridor. Tongue
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#29
I hope she had a crushing headache in your room.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)