Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Jeice and OldFrieza!
#1
Woop, finally it's my time to shine. Happy birthday fellas.
Reply
#2
Quote:Originally posted by Suazaa
Happy birthday fellas.


Lazy 2 tha XTREME
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Quote:Originally posted by Suazaa
Happy birthday fellas.


Lazy 2 tha XTREME

Well what do you expect?
Reply
#4
Happy Birthday n3rdz:

[Image: lrg01-762108.jpg]
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#5
Happy birthday.
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Bido
Happy Birthday n3rdz:

[img]wolv ripped![/img]


Mwahahaha. To bad your ligamentss aren't adamantium!

Oh, and happy birthday.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#7
Happy Birthday, but Bido, I've gotta ask you...where can I see that fight in it's entirety? It looks amazing!
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#8
Happy birthday d00d.
Reply
#9
Thanks everyone...yeah that was a hot pic....
[Image: JeiceSig3242copy.png]
Reply
#10
Have a grand and splendid birthday filled with plenty of diet coke and black twizzlers, but try not to get too crazy...
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#11
Big Grinhappy Birthday my ninja
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#12
Happy birthday guys.
/late
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
Happy birthday guys.
/late
Reply
#14
Happy Birthday.
Reply
#15
Happy Birthday guys =D
Reply
#16
Some kind of (happy) tortoise (birthday) I think?
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#17
Quote:Originally posted by Selipa
Happy Birthday, but Bido, I've gotta ask you...where can I see that fight in it's entirety? It looks amazing!

Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#18
I actually went looking for the story behind that pic, and read all about the series. You just can't see Wolverine being ripped in half and just walk away without wanting to know more. Tongue
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)