09-25-2006, 05:21 PM
Man...there sure is a lot of yellow on all these boards...
![[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]](http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e227/Wyled/Yamusig3copy.jpg)
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
|
alot of yellow...
|
|
09-25-2006, 05:21 PM
Man...there sure is a lot of yellow on all these boards...
![]() Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
09-25-2006, 05:22 PM
Hey look everyone, he's back.
09-25-2006, 05:26 PM
Hai.
09-25-2006, 06:05 PM
Yo man, someone said you were dead. >_> Welcome back!
In other of thy return, I'm donning the bubblegum avatar, for as long as I can stay away from 18's sexy electric one. ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
09-25-2006, 06:11 PM
You like...left?
Just kidding, welcome back! Though you didn't actually leave, because you know no-one leaves Chubbs....ever!
09-25-2006, 07:14 PM
Quote:Originally posted by OldYamu Verdict: Don't leave for so long a gain n00b
09-25-2006, 09:04 PM
DUDE!!!! Good to see that you are safe! You have to give us more information as to your wellbeing O.o
![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
09-25-2006, 09:36 PM
=D
You. ![]() Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
09-25-2006, 10:27 PM
You can't play with my emotions like this.
;_;
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
09-25-2006, 10:31 PM
Welcome home, Yams. Good to hear from ya.
09-26-2006, 01:20 AM
Hey there old friend. Good to see you kicking.
09-26-2006, 03:28 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
09-26-2006, 03:47 PM
Hey everybody...good to be back.
I actually didn't even get to the desert...they had me working on a new aircraft so sorry if I worried anyone with me being in danger. Just, one of those top secret bases with very little communication off base. So, what have I missed? ![]() Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
09-26-2006, 03:50 PM
How about unblocking me skank? >=(
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|