Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Oh, yea, C30 is trigonometry; I'm taking B30 this semester. Yea, well, I took Math10 and Math20 in one semester! Oh, brun!
el oh el. B30 + C30 > Math 10 + Math 20. Also took Physics 30 and Chem 30 that semester- I think I actually broke my brain that year.
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Man, fuck math.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Kakarot
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Oh, yea, C30 is trigonometry; I'm taking B30 this semester. Yea, well, I took Math10 and Math20 in one semester! Oh, brun!
el oh el. B30 + C30 > Math 10 + Math 20. Also took Physics 30 and Chem 30 that semester- I think I actually broke my brain that year.
Well, I was taking them in the same period, so fit that into your inequality. Chemistry is being more work that I thought it would, and it's only 20. Homework assigned just about everyday and a lab a week at least. Of course, it's IB, and you wouldn't know what that's like, Saskatooner.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Kakarot
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Oh, yea, C30 is trigonometry; I'm taking B30 this semester. Yea, well, I took Math10 and Math20 in one semester! Oh, brun!
el oh el. B30 + C30 > Math 10 + Math 20. Also took Physics 30 and Chem 30 that semester- I think I actually broke my brain that year.
Well, I was taking them in the same period, so fit that into your inequality. Chemistry is being more work that I thought it would, and it's only 20. Homework assigned just about everyday and a lab a week at least. Of course, it's IB, and you wouldn't know what that's like, Saskatooner.
Fufufu, oh I have an idea of what it was like. I tool Math 20/30A  . Yeah chem is way too much work, I hated it.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
My schedule is so jammed tight that I am having to take creative writing at lunch for no credit. I'm just glad I didn't have to take biology. I think our calculus class goes from September to May, though.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
My schedule is so jammed tight that I am having to take creative writing at lunch for no credit. I'm just glad I didn't have to take biology. I think our calculus class goes from September to May, though.
Sucks to be you :O Though my Creative Writing class was a breeze, still sucks not to get cred for it though
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
This way I can learn what I want to, though, which means no poetry crud.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
Man, fuck math.
^5
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
I don't understand how math is hard for people. Haven't any of you seen these new fangled things. Uh... calculators? Yeah! That's it! Even if you used to have problems remembering formulas, they're all stored in the calcs. these days. All you do is plug in numbers.
Easy.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
I find Math quite fun, I just prefer to do it without rushing, making sure everything is perfect. I hate writing in a classroom situation, where everyone's like "DONE!!!!!11" and I'm like "chill out, I'm just workin' at my own pace."
Don't do it anymore, though. ='(
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
I don't understand how math is hard for people. Haven't any of you seen these new fangled things. Uh... calculators? Yeah! That's it! Even if you used to have problems remembering formulas, they're all stored in the calcs. these days. All you do is plug in numbers.
Easy.
Some of us like to understand what's going on.
SB, I was always that kid who'd just be done. =)
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
I'm the kid who hates math, doesn't do any homework and wings it on the test, is the last person in the class to get it finished, but still gets an A or B.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
It's not like I can't do the math faster if I wanted to. It just spoils the fun. It's not like a competition. =(
I was like GJ. In my mock final exam (which I didn't revise for at all) I got the top grade in the class.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
The only thing that fucks me over is the damn calculus things where you have to memorize equations. You can't do that intuitivly. Also, I love that avatar SB. Free butsecks later, I guess.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
I was the kid who never did notes, homework, or participated in lectures, but still passed tests and exams.
Math is all about problem solving and logical thinking. If you know the basics, you can figure out the rest
Want a cookie?
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
The only thing that fucks me over is the damn calculus things where you have to memorize equations. You can't do that intuitivly. Also, I love that avatar SB. Free butsecks later, I guess.
1) get a Graphing calculator.
2) program the formulas into it.
3) come test day look at formula program for help.
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Some of us like to understand what's going on.
Sure, but that has nothing to do with my point.
=O
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
I'm the kid who hates math, doesn't do any homework and wings it on the test, is the last person in the class to get it finished, but still gets an A or B.
^5
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
I try hard at math, even if I can't get a grasp on a lot of it, probably my weakest subject. =(
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
|