Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
alot of yellow...
#1
Man...there sure is a lot of yellow on all these boards...
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#2
Hey look everyone, he's back.
Reply
#3
Hai.
Reply
#4
BANNED!
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#5
OMFG!!! I missed you!!!!!!! *pounces*
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#6
Yo man, someone said you were dead. >_> Welcome back!

In other of thy return, I'm donning the bubblegum avatar, for as long as I can stay away from 18's sexy electric one.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#7
You like...left?

Just kidding, welcome back! Though you didn't actually leave, because you know no-one leaves Chubbs....ever!
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by OldYamu
Man...there sure is a lot of yellow on all these boards...

Verdict: Don't leave for so long a gain n00b
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#9
DUDE!!!! Good to see that you are safe! You have to give us more information as to your wellbeing O.o
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#10
=D

You.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#11
Welcome back.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#12
You can't play with my emotions like this.

;_;
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#13
Welcome home, Yams. Good to hear from ya.
Reply
#14
Hey there old friend. Good to see you kicking.
Reply
#15
Welcome back, Yamu, good to see you came back.
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
BANNED!
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#17
Hey everybody...good to be back.

I actually didn't even get to the desert...they had me working on a new aircraft so sorry if I worried anyone with me being in danger. Just, one of those top secret bases with very little communication off base.

So, what have I missed?
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#18
How about unblocking me skank? >=(
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#19
I'm not on aim...
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by OldYamu
I'm not on aim...


Still got me blocked thou >.>
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)