Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Staff Chat
#1
Yeah. This is the Staff Chat. Where we can talk about you guys behind the safety of a locked thread. And you can't talk back. Ha.

We are awesome.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
#2
Only losers post in a locked thread.

...

=(
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
#3
I hate it when people butt in on our staff conversations. What assholes.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
#4
Seriously. The very idea of posting in an open topic on public forums. Fags.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
#5
There should be an actual staff chat on AIM sometime. Discussing who to randomly ban and such.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#6
I think that would end up with anyone who's a fag getting banned.

Which would leave us with three and a half members.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
#7
And two of those members would be the seperate syllables in my profile name.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
#8
O rly?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#9
Jealous much?
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
#10
NO WAI!!!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#11
=D
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
#12
HAY RAD!! TEH BADGES R IN TEH WURKZ!!!!
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
#13
Hellz yes. We'll show everyone!
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
#14
Damn straight.

We'll be all like "Nope, can't argue. WE'RE the authority, not you."

And then we'd throw on the obligatory Kelso-esque "OHHHHHHHH BURN!!!!"

Or some-such.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
#15
i want a badge

i could set the building on fire
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
#16
Krillin, put on the helmet.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#17
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
i want a badge

i could set the building on fire

He sucks. The rest of the movie'd better be at least five times more hilarious.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
#18
The movie is HILARIOUS. Watch it.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
#19
I WILL. I just need TIME.

If this doesn't measure up to Super Troopers, I'm killing you and HF. =(
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
#20
I hate you.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)