09-26-2006, 08:37 PM
Yeah. This is the Staff Chat. Where we can talk about you guys behind the safety of a locked thread. And you can't talk back. Ha.
We are awesome.
We are awesome.
|
Staff Chat
|
|
09-26-2006, 08:37 PM
Yeah. This is the Staff Chat. Where we can talk about you guys behind the safety of a locked thread. And you can't talk back. Ha.
We are awesome.
09-26-2006, 08:42 PM
I hate it when people butt in on our staff conversations. What assholes.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
09-26-2006, 08:47 PM
Seriously. The very idea of posting in an open topic on public forums. Fags.
09-26-2006, 10:24 PM
There should be an actual staff chat on AIM sometime. Discussing who to randomly ban and such.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
09-26-2006, 10:37 PM
I think that would end up with anyone who's a fag getting banned.
Which would leave us with three and a half members. ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
09-26-2006, 11:07 PM
And two of those members would be the seperate syllables in my profile name.
09-27-2006, 12:06 AM
HAY RAD!! TEH BADGES R IN TEH WURKZ!!!!
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
09-27-2006, 12:13 AM
Hellz yes. We'll show everyone!
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
09-27-2006, 12:20 AM
Damn straight.
We'll be all like "Nope, can't argue. WE'RE the authority, not you." And then we'd throw on the obligatory Kelso-esque "OHHHHHHHH BURN!!!!" Or some-such. "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
09-27-2006, 02:33 AM
Krillin, put on the helmet.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
09-27-2006, 04:10 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin He sucks. The rest of the movie'd better be at least five times more hilarious. "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
09-27-2006, 04:18 AM
I WILL. I just need TIME.
If this doesn't measure up to Super Troopers, I'm killing you and HF. =( "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked." |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|