Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...post275584
Not to bust you out Retane, just because I finally figured out what you were talking about here, but I wanted to let everyone know using this as an example.
One liner posts like this in the nonspam boards may be warned as spam. Try to add some content to it, and if you can't think of anything to add to it, then just don't really post. Obvious exceptions are things that want "Yes" or "No" and similar, but to say "Nice" and that's it is kinda spam. I'm not trying to be a dick, I"m just trying to be fair in recent regards to Drac's posts.
Any objections to this from you guys, or is it cool with you?
/explaination
Basically I just almost warned Retane, and finally decided not to after figuring out why he posted those. But it wasn't really clear why he was posting them. All posts in the Discussion board some contribute to the discussion at hand, not just be a one liner.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 91
Threads: 352
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
O_o
XD I couldn't bear it.
Wouldn't
all boards be nonspam, just non-Asylum boards are a little more strict?
Posts: 91
Threads: 352
Joined: Feb 2004
It's not a matter of being strict. It's kind of irritating to see a thread, intended to be serious or have some specific point, to have pages of continuous banter. I think staff just wants threads intended to be serious to not be filled with garbage.
Then again, I'm sort of a hypocrite anyway.
Posts: 74
Threads: 160
Joined: Apr 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...post275584
Not to bust you out Retane, just because I finally figured out what you were talking about here, but I wanted to let everyone know using this as an example.
One liner posts like this in the nonspam boards may be warned as spam. Try to add some content to it, and if you can't think of anything to add to it, then just don't really post. Obvious exceptions are things that want "Yes" or "No" and similar, but to say "Nice" and that's it is kinda spam. I'm not trying to be a dick, I"m just trying to be fair in recent regards to Drac's posts.
Any objections to this from you guys, or is it cool with you?
/explaination
Basically I just almost warned Retane, and finally decided not to after figuring out why he posted those. But it wasn't really clear why he was posting them. All posts in the Discussion board some contribute to the discussion at hand, not just be a one liner.
Gotcha. I figured if I would have actually said something to him that....*drifts off into the wind*
But I guess I thought the face was self explanatory and such.
I understand though, and kinda like .... expected a warning and went and rechecked and rechecked the Warning Board wondering if I just hadn't really received one quite yet and was going to.
Can't much change it. Do whats you gots to do. I'm gonna go continue laughing and trying to make it through reading the Craetor thread and see what my peoples have done now =)
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
I'm not going to warn you Retane b/c I figured it out, but yeah, like I said, if you think it might be not totally obvious in the future what you are talking about, then try to add to it or something. Like the face and then be like "Say what now?" or something would be easier.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 74
Threads: 160
Joined: Apr 2006
Gotcha'
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer