Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Comparison ftw
#1
What do tight pants and a cheap motel have in common?

No ball room.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#2
They are easy to get into? XD
ROFL Krillin you failed. XD

Edit again: rofl size .5? XD
Reply
#3
Yo Momma?
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Pigero
They are easy to get into? XD
ROFL Krillin you failed. XD

Edit again: rofl size .5? XD

Not my fault that I was checking the various ways to make things smaller and experimenting. I never expected someone would actually care enough to keep refreshing in the ten second span that I was doing this in.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
Quote:Originally posted by Pigero
They are easy to get into? XD
ROFL Krillin you failed. XD

Edit again: rofl size .5? XD

Not my fault that I was checking the various ways to make things smaller and experimenting. I never expected someone would actually care enough to keep refreshing in the ten second span that I was doing this in.
Preview FTW! Wink
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
Quote:Originally posted by Pigero
They are easy to get into? XD
ROFL Krillin you failed. XD

Edit again: rofl size .5? XD

Not my fault that I was checking the various ways to make things smaller and experimenting. I never expected someone would actually care enough to keep refreshing in the ten second span that I was doing this in.
I didn't refresh .____. I just happened to be here. Yeesh.
Reply
#7
For the record, Pigero actually got the answer wrong. Just so you guys know.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#8
What hotel has a ballroom?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#9
Non-cheap motel ones.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#10
I've never seen a motel or a hotel that does.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#11
I have. I've stayed in a few.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
For the record, Pigero actually got the answer wrong. Just so you guys know.
Duh, because I won't give it away. I know the answer silly. >D

Besides, Hellfighter 17 got it. D:
Reply
#13
Ok.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#14
wow great joke
krillin is gay
Reply
#15
Did you ever meet Mr. Jefferson?
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#16
Touch? is used incorrectly too often. =(
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#17
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Touch? is used incorrectly too often. =(

Touch
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#18
Shut up, you Apple geek!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#19
Touch
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#20
I watch commercials, too!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)