Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Comparison ftw
#21
T..touch?... allright I can't keep this up. I'm just going to cut off your testicals. That is really the only way to end this.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#22
W--what testicles?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#23
I love how both of you managed to spell it incorrectly.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#24
I can see how you could.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#25
You mods and your editing. <3

*Fully expects this post to turn into self-mockery*
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#26
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
I love how both of you managed to spell it incorrectly.

Listen Krillin, you know I love you, I really do, but I'm going to have to harvest your man sack. Im sorry, but that just how it is.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)