Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Drama, Drugs, and Bullshit
#1
Well out of all the drama at work thats happened in the last two days, this shits fucking weird as hell.

As you know, I work for a pipelaying construction crew.

I knocked off half a day monday because I felt an obligation and responsibility to be with my sister when they went to the wake of her sister which died in an accident last Thursday. I took off Tuesday because I was one of the paulbearers for the funeral. Keep in mind I told my boss, Lee, that I would be doing so last friday.

Well my boss ususally picks me up in the morning for work and drops me off after work but Wednesday(Yesterday) came and I tried calling him. After I got ahold of him finally I asked him where he was and he siad he was at work. I asked what happened to him coming by here and he said that Joe(the supervisor of the crews in Charleston) said he didn't want me riding with Lee anymore. He continuedon to say that Joe jumped down Lee's throat because no one showed up Tuesday and that if I got a ride, I had a job. If not then meh.

I found out Donald(worker in our crew) didn't show up Tuesday and never called in and that meant neither did Anthony, who catches a ride with Donald and that Joe and Steve(one of the higher head bosses) were pissed about it and were ready to fire people, or so said Lee.

Well I managed to get a ride to work obviously(I cant wait till bonuses come at the end of the month so I can go get a vehicle). And through the day I learn more of everything andshit and Lee tells me that Joe doesn't want anyone riding with him. He goes on to say that when it was decided that I would be riding with him, Joe wasn't there in the decision.

A few months back I worked with my Stepbrother(Nick) under my Uncles(Billy) Crew. Me and Nick live in the same house so that was my way to work. The crew gets sent out of town and leave me behind because the head bosses don't want to pay for a room for just one person. It was decided that I would stay and go work with Lee and since he drove by my road in the morning, he could pick me up and shit. Steve, Joe, Kevin(The BIG Boisses son), and Billy were all standing together when they discussed this.

SoI rtell Lee that Joe was there. Also I asked if he had told them why I wasn't there tuesday and why I left mondayand the first time,unless I misheard, He said he didnt, but the second time he said he did.

I talked to Nick later on after work and told him what was going on all. His first words were "Bullshit". Well he was at Billy's and all because Billy drives to and from work each day(Nick didnt want to burn gas going to and coming from out of town because of the funeral and all). So Nick tells Billyabout it and this morning Billy calls me and asks me what Lee told me. I simply tell him that Lee said Joe said he didint want anyone riding with him anymore. Billy said he would take care of it.

Now, while all that shit's going on, something else comes up. Let me back up to wednesday once again. Donald, Anthony, and myself are working on putting concrete collums around vault boxes because Thursday we were going to get the inspection to see if we can sell the job. A guy drives by on a rubber-tire Backhoe and says something to Donald and Donald says he will be back ain a minute and takes off in this truck. He comes back a few minutes later and seems different. He is sniffing alot, rubbing his nose, he seems in a daze/disoreinted, and he's mellow as hell. I start thinking he just did something like coke and it doesnt fit well with me.

Lee had said something before about Donald being broke cuz the new girl he was with got him onto some drug but never said what it was. Then after we movedto the job we are on, I heard Donald say the word 8 ball before and te drug I know asocciated with the word is coke.

I tell Nick about it as well.

Today Donald and I were working together and I had always wondered why the hell he had a females cellphone case ihanging with the other shit from the rear veiw mirror. I flick it or something and catch a glimpse of a plastic bag in it. I wait till later when he walks over to those boys of another company and I sit in his truck, and reach in and low and behold, I pull out a corner of a plastic bag, tied up, and in it is a white powdery substance. Coke anyone? I put it back, kinda nervous all of a sudden.

I text Nick about it and he says to tell Billy, I wait until Im alone for a few and I call and tell him what I found. He says he'll take care of it.

Now, once again im nervous and get that feeling that somethings gonna happen and that im in uncharted territory... if you know what I mean. At 3:46, im on the jumping jack tamp and I feel my phone go off like twice I stop check and seedonald called and left a voicemail. i checkl it and he says something about call him back. I finiosh the tamping, nervously, and call him back and ask what he wants. He says nevermind and that he didnt feel like fucking with me anmd asked where I was and then asked if I started tamping. I told him I did. He says he'll be over in a few minutes. I reach for my knife, not liking shit now, thinking he caught wind that I had informed Billy. Come to find out, I never got my knife from Lee after I loaned it from him.

Well nothing happens... lucky me? Nick got home cuz he is going to the races thisd weekend and told me that Billy took care of it and they will prolly fire him cuz they have been looking for a reason to do so.


Part of me thinks Lee is lying but I cant understand why, well I can but meh.

And Coke... some remember my first expereince around the shit... so I'm ovbviously not happy about it. Then there's the fact that It's my life on the line and in danger when someone is doing drugs and shit because it messes with their mind and shit. Sometihng could happen and get myself hurt that wouldnt have happened if he hadnt been sniffing lines of coke. Not only myself, but my other coworkers as well.

At the same point, I wonder whats gonna happen and who's gonna hear what. Until he is fired I have to watch my back now and wonder if he's heard anything. Then I also have to wonder how Lee will react because with DOnald gone, he prolly will loose Anthony due to lack of a liscense. Of course I hate anythony's stupid ass...so>_><_<

But it might make Lee pissed at me if it's said that I said it and shit. And if he's pissed I might could get fired and so on. I dont really know anymore.
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#2
Wow. Um...

Wow.

That's no good.

*Lollipop*?

Good luck with all that... unfortunate business.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#3
So...

Today the Company's Safety Inspector came down. Two people were randomly given piss tests on the spot.

That means, walk behind a machine, tree, bush, something that allows you to not expose urself to others, whip it out and piss in the cup NOW.

Shorty and Donald were the two randly selected people.

Shorty passed of course. Donald failed. I'm the only one in the crew that knows right now, but I found it funny, because I have never seen or heard them do a surprise drug test, or even a drug test for that matter. And everyone that heard about Donald getting it, even Lee, knew he was most likely busted.

From what was said, his system had 'coke coming out the ass'(its an expression).

He'll get fired this week. They'll let him come back in a few months if he gets his act together.



Stupidity prevails!!!
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#4
I can't say I envy you.
Reply
#5
Hey, Furiza: http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...post279190
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)