10-10-2006, 01:09 AM
It's been two great years here at Chubbs but it's about time it comes to a halt. I'm starting to become partially social and am on the phone all the time if not hanging out with people and so I can't get on or do something all the time. Girl problems mess around with me a lot, as well.
I used to come to Chubbs all the time, especially when I was stressed because it was my release and now I have a lot of other stresses. Chubbs doesn't relieve me of stresses anymore, it just adds on with the constant need to post, even if it's every two weeks. I have absolutely no inspiration to write anymore. If you guys noticed the past few months I've had a lot of spurs where I was super active to dull again
Now my grades are dropping horribly, I have a bunch of stresses with friendships and a specific girl (my ex who has come back), I'm writing my own story when I have free time and I am in a play at my school and I have to learn guitar music for it and be at rehearsals after school.
I love Chubbs. I love all of you. I just can't keep up on posting. I don't post in the OOC hardly anymore.
But I wouldn't mind being set an OOC account, but it's up to the admins. I might want to rejoin later but there's no garuntee. I just can't do anything right now. My writing skills are drained, my soul is with this place along with my heart.
I will still browse the site, of course, but if you guys want to ever talk to me here is all my contact info:
Email
guitarlife0415@yahoo.com
AIM
ForbiddenAlli
MSN
ForbiddenAlly@hotmail.com
If you want to call me, send me a message and I'll hook you up with my number. I would mind talkin to some of you guys again. I shall leave you with a picture of me, and goodbye.
![[Image: 1172241846_l.jpg]](http://myspace-846.vo.llnwd.net/01172/64/81/1172241846_l.jpg)
![[Image: 1172230642_l.jpg]](http://myspace-642.vo.llnwd.net/01172/24/60/1172230642_l.jpg)
![[Image: tapion.jpeg]](http://www.jeuxmangas.net/IMG/tapion.jpeg)
I remember I was the youngest here when I first joined. I've grown two years since then, and am now fifteen. Good luck to all of you younglings, you can make it far.
7. Tapion MIA for more then two weeks! 2,576,750 65,418,750
Goodbye.
I used to come to Chubbs all the time, especially when I was stressed because it was my release and now I have a lot of other stresses. Chubbs doesn't relieve me of stresses anymore, it just adds on with the constant need to post, even if it's every two weeks. I have absolutely no inspiration to write anymore. If you guys noticed the past few months I've had a lot of spurs where I was super active to dull again
Now my grades are dropping horribly, I have a bunch of stresses with friendships and a specific girl (my ex who has come back), I'm writing my own story when I have free time and I am in a play at my school and I have to learn guitar music for it and be at rehearsals after school.
I love Chubbs. I love all of you. I just can't keep up on posting. I don't post in the OOC hardly anymore.
But I wouldn't mind being set an OOC account, but it's up to the admins. I might want to rejoin later but there's no garuntee. I just can't do anything right now. My writing skills are drained, my soul is with this place along with my heart.
I will still browse the site, of course, but if you guys want to ever talk to me here is all my contact info:
guitarlife0415@yahoo.com
AIM
ForbiddenAlli
MSN
ForbiddenAlly@hotmail.com
If you want to call me, send me a message and I'll hook you up with my number. I would mind talkin to some of you guys again. I shall leave you with a picture of me, and goodbye.
![[Image: 1172241846_l.jpg]](http://myspace-846.vo.llnwd.net/01172/64/81/1172241846_l.jpg)
![[Image: 1172230642_l.jpg]](http://myspace-642.vo.llnwd.net/01172/24/60/1172230642_l.jpg)
![[Image: tapion.jpeg]](http://www.jeuxmangas.net/IMG/tapion.jpeg)
I remember I was the youngest here when I first joined. I've grown two years since then, and am now fifteen. Good luck to all of you younglings, you can make it far.
7. Tapion MIA for more then two weeks! 2,576,750 65,418,750
Goodbye.


![[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/dbz/BurterJune08.jpg)
![[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/KiroX2/Celsigcopy-1.jpg)
![[Image: RadOct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/raditzu/RadOct.jpg)
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
![[Image: marcus.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/neo_fighter6699/Sigs/marcus.png)