Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
o.O
#1
So.. Staring at the asylum, looking at the two threads I have read over and over...

They won't unmark.. Their post marks? twenty to midnight, tonight!

Wtf? Is any one else getting this? o.O
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#2
Huh? You're right...and the last post dates appear as numbers instead of Today/Yesterday....OMGWTFBBQ?
Reply
#3
/double-post

Oh, and the thread in the KoAII too...it's really weird O_o
Reply
#4
/triple-post

Okay, now wtf?

I posted in the BF thread, and my post appeared before GJ's (last) post, and now it finally shows up unread...wtf?


HUH?EDIT: Why is their posts aged from tomorrow?...
Reply
#5
*kicks the boards then goes to see if VJ is about*
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#6
VeeeeeeJaaaay!!!!!!


Uhm...fix the boards please? ^_^;

Anyone else doing this?

Oh, and that validating member, something-pokefan has registered tomorrow... >_>
Reply
#7
I was just doing that for the KoA2 thread. Like ... wtf? I thought it was my College connection. =P

Edit:
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
Oh, and that validating member, something-pokefan has registered tomorrow... >_>
And that's crazy weird.

Looks like there's a glitch in the Matrix. PICCOLOOO! Alternately, me or Cell.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#8
Check out my post in the Veggie thread...I'm like, psychic....=o


Now I'm confused:

[Image: untitled1bk6.jpg]
Reply
#9
Doubleyootee-eff? That's some freaky shiznit.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#10
*runs away*

Im sick! T_T

I need to upgrade the boards anyway. I'll have time tomorrow after work when I have time.

Jeroen
Reply
#11
Haxzorz

edit: Yay it finally let me post! It's been saying I wasn't able to post a new post within 30 seconds for like 20 minutes.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#12
Now it's saying for that KoA thread (whilst you're not in the thread itself) that Burter was the last person to post on it, when in actuality the last person to post was Jackie!

Conspiracy! =O

Greg, the Member
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Now it's saying for that KoA thread (whilst you're not in the thread itself) that Burter was the last person to post on it, when in actuality the last person to post was Jackie!

Conspiracy! =O

Greg, the Member

No, foo. Jackie made that post like yesterday, the times are screwy.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)