Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
So.. Staring at the asylum, looking at the two threads I have read over and over...
They won't unmark.. Their post marks? twenty to midnight, tonight!
Wtf? Is any one else getting this? o.O
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 4
Threads: 95
Joined: Jun 2006
Huh? You're right...and the last post dates appear as numbers instead of Today/Yesterday....OMGWTFBBQ?
Posts: 4
Threads: 95
Joined: Jun 2006
/double-post
Oh, and the thread in the KoAII too...it's really weird O_o
Posts: 4
Threads: 95
Joined: Jun 2006
/triple-post
Okay, now wtf?
I posted in the BF thread, and my post appeared before GJ's (last) post, and now it finally shows up unread...wtf?
HUH?EDIT: Why is their posts aged from tomorrow?...
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
*kicks the boards then goes to see if VJ is about*
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 4
Threads: 95
Joined: Jun 2006
VeeeeeeJaaaay!!!!!!
Uhm...fix the boards please? ^_^;
Anyone else doing this?
Oh, and that validating member, something-pokefan has registered tomorrow... >_>
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
I was just doing that for the KoA2 thread. Like ... wtf? I thought it was my College connection. =P
Edit:
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
Oh, and that validating member, something-pokefan has registered tomorrow... >_>
And that's crazy weird.
Looks like there's a glitch in the Matrix. PICCOLOOO!
Alternately, me or Cell.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 4
Threads: 95
Joined: Jun 2006
Check out my post in the Veggie thread...I'm like, psychic....=o
Now I'm confused:
Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
Doubleyootee-eff? That's some freaky shiznit.
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 0
Threads: 41
Joined: Oct 2001
*runs away*
Im sick! T_T
I need to upgrade the boards anyway. I'll have time tomorrow after work when I have time.
Jeroen
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Haxzorz
edit: Yay it finally let me post! It's been saying I wasn't able to post a new post within 30 seconds for like 20 minutes.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Now it's saying for that KoA thread (whilst you're not in the thread itself) that Burter was the last person to post on it, when in actuality the last person to post was Jackie!
Conspiracy! =O
Greg, the Member
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Now it's saying for that KoA thread (whilst you're not in the thread itself) that Burter was the last person to post on it, when in actuality the last person to post was Jackie!
Conspiracy! =O
Greg, the Member
No, foo. Jackie made that post like yesterday, the times are screwy.