Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
teh blue blurr
#1
Realize I do a lot of random question posts... oh well.

Sonic the Hedgehog Vrs. Metal Sonic

Here's what I've been seaching for... right at the start of the fight a song (instrumental) lifts and plays in the background. What I need is the name of the song, I've searched as far and deep as I can for it but with no luck.

If anyone has any guess at what it is I would love you for life. I want to get this tabbed by March so I might be able to steal a couple members of the school's band and use them to play it as another song for Waffle Day this year. I'm salivating at the potential of this.
Reply
#2
It was probably made just for the movie which the clip was from. Apparently the music in the whole feature was made by some guy called Mitsuhiro Tada. That's all I got.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#3
Aye beautiful detective work eiter way, I'll see what I can get with the name.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)