10-11-2006, 01:05 AM
Realize I do a lot of random question posts... oh well.
Sonic the Hedgehog Vrs. Metal Sonic
Here's what I've been seaching for... right at the start of the fight a song (instrumental) lifts and plays in the background. What I need is the name of the song, I've searched as far and deep as I can for it but with no luck.
If anyone has any guess at what it is I would love you for life. I want to get this tabbed by March so I might be able to steal a couple members of the school's band and use them to play it as another song for Waffle Day this year. I'm salivating at the potential of this.
Sonic the Hedgehog Vrs. Metal Sonic
Here's what I've been seaching for... right at the start of the fight a song (instrumental) lifts and plays in the background. What I need is the name of the song, I've searched as far and deep as I can for it but with no luck.
If anyone has any guess at what it is I would love you for life. I want to get this tabbed by March so I might be able to steal a couple members of the school's band and use them to play it as another song for Waffle Day this year. I'm salivating at the potential of this.


![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)