Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Roast Discussion
#1
The stickied Roast is now active. Feel free to comment. This is not your personal roasting thread so no, I don't expect any flaming here, at all. This is discussion.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#2
By the way, the reason I am not opening it up to the public is because I want these roasts to be special. It should be a honor to both be roasted and be chosen to roast.

This won't be the only roast. Don't fret.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#3
Burt, you crazy devil. Brilliant idea.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#4
You got a taste for flaming on that Antidisestablishmentarianism thread, huh? Or hell, maybe the idea was around before. We will never know. >_>

Should be fun, though, and I enjoyed the intro, even if Burter is a bit of a ho, yo.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#5
I thought you meant roast as in Turkey Roast, you're a faggot for making me hungry!
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
I thought you meant roast as in Turkey Roast, you're a faggot for making me hungry!

I'm hungry for you're mom!


pHeg!
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
delicate self-esteem.

Hahahaha... you obviously don't know me.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#8
Roasters should write up their post and PM or IM me when they're ready. We'll go one at a time.

I'll introduce you and you can then post
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#9
Rad's a general image. Good show (the roast).
Reply
#10
One of the other roasters go already. I will go after them.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#11
I'm typing as I ... type... here... yeah I'm typing.


Edit: question; you're allowed multiple attacks I assume?
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#12
Of course.

EDIT:

Oh, you mean go more then once? No. Just one turn.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#13
So its one post per person then, correct?
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#14
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
So its one post per person then, correct?

Yes.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#15
My sad attempt at humor can only be compared to Courtney Love without the drugs. Maybe you got to be high to actually laugh...>.>
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#16
I just read GJ's roasting. The picture of Radcrap just set me off. It's been a long time since I've laughed so hard at anything.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#17
If Josh still hasn't posted his, I'd like to contribute a little... sort of like a duo if he'd be up for it.

Public school = Landslide of racial jokes

Edit: All in good natured fun, of course.
Reply
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
I want these roasts to be special. It should be a honor to both be roasted and be chosen to roast.

This won't be the only roast. Don't fret.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#19
If I ever get do this, I'd be interested to see what I cook up.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
It should be a honor to both be roasted and be chosen to roast.

*Neglected.*

I'm with HF; love to get a chance whenever it comes available for this.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)