Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bleeding from the mouth is not fun
#1
Yeah, so yesterday I slammed el face into someone's head while playing an "XTREM" game of steal the bacon. It was the winning play though, I still tagged the guy I had to XD

So, two of my teeth are loose, and I lost atleast a cup of blood. Don't believe me? I was spitting in my hand(I know I'm stupid xD) and it was overflowing, and didn't stop bleeding for the next three hours. It slowed down yes, but I lost a shit load of blood. I was VERY dizzy XD

So, yeah. It hurt, but I couldn't say that. I mean, I won steal the "Bad Guys"(Our teams are always Good Guys and Bad Guys. I'm usually a bad guy >D) So, yeah. Owie.
Reply
#2
I ran into a street pole once...I was bleeding so hard I had to be taken to the hospital via ambulance...
Reply
#3
I never seemed to get hurt, never had a broken bone, never bled anywhere near a cups worth. Maybe I'm indestructable, like Bruce Willis in that film Unbreakable. That's the only explanation.

Pigero, were you the one that broke his arm or something acouple of weeks ago? You're one unlucky guy.
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Suazaa
I never seemed to get hurt, never had a broken bone, never bled anywhere near a cups worth. Maybe I'm indestructable, like Bruce Willis in that film Unbreakable. That's the only explanation.

Pigero, were you the one that broke his arm or something acouple of weeks ago? You're one unlucky guy.
Actually, no. It's funny you said that though, my had healed from breakage only a few months ago XD
Reply
#5
I play football, my last game i was running a sweep around the end. I outran the outside linebacker and threw a juke on the cornerback, sucking him inside and then i cut it outside. He reached to try and grab me and he got my facemask, my chinstrap snapped off, and with it my helmet. So here i am running down the field with no helmet, but i kept going because the endzone was close. I ran into the endzone, Touchdown, but these kids were bitches and laid down a personal foul late hit. He drilled me in the bare head with his helmet after i had scored (play was then over). I knocked out two teeth and was bleeding badly.

Joke was on them though, we won 42-6 and i had 4 TD's.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Minoshia
I play football, my last game i was running a sweep around the end. I outran the outside linebacker and threw a juke on the cornerback, sucking him inside and then i cut it outside. He reached to try and grab me and he got my facemask, my chinstrap snapped off, and with it my helmet. So here i am running down the field with no helmet, but i kept going because the endzone was close. I ran into the endzone, Touchdown, but these kids were bitches and laid down a personal foul late hit. He drilled me in the bare head with his helmet after i had scored (play was then over). I knocked out two teeth and was bleeding badly.

Joke was on them though, we won 42-6 and i had 4 TD's.

Four touchdowns, damn! Pretty freakin good(although I probably would have gotten like 13 or 14 though), was that your last one or did you continue to play after you got clobbered.
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#7
Play on. UVA scout was there.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Minoshia
Play on. UVA scout was there.
True dat.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)