Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Chubbs Funny Link Emporium
#1
Simple. You submit funny videos/prank calls/whatever, and they might make it into the Emporium. In other words, we'll keep a running list in this post, from the videos that you post links to. It can be YouTube, eBaums, whatever. As long as its funny.

LIST:

http://ebaumsworld.com/2006/01/giggles.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZZqCWIo6-w
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zEgZOZflIMY
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#2
Here's one that I thought was funny. =P

Shoes.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#3
I didn't even grin. Not accepted. =(
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#4
>.>
Let's try this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=&mod...ZZqCWIo6-w
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#5
funny funny hahaha

Accepted.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#6
Foser ftw!
Reply
#7
I dunno. Not really that funny, but then, I never think those videos are funny, and plenty of other people do. I'll leave it for a bit. If other people want to vouch for it, go ahead.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#8
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=211

This one is easily the best ever.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Kakarot
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=211

This one is easily the best ever.

It really is...
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Kakarot
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=211

This one is easily the best ever.

(>.<);;
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Vegeta
Quote:Originally posted by Kakarot
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=211

This one is easily the best ever.

(>.<);;

Haha, you actually fell for it? Again?...

I didn't...no, really, I didn't... >_>;;
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Kakarot
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=211

This one is easily the best ever.

Oh, vgcats? Well It must be oka-dammit!
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#13
Probably old but I love them anyway.

Don't Scare a Brother

This kid should never play basketball
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#14
Ouch
[Image: uno.jpg]
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Reply
#15
I have no idea what's going on, but here are some funnyass clips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1JuX7ammXE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtJfAMmUCsw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmJX4O1TPtw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsT_9LNRkr0

Don't know if this is what you're looking for but *shrugs* I found it funny. Second one isn't so much, but I just wanted people to see Kurt cobain get beaten up. Big Grin
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Kakarot
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=211

This one is easily the best ever.

Bastard. You should know that I never check the little URL thingey. I just click the links.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#17
Quote:Originally posted by Cargo
Probably old but I love them anyway.

Don't Scare a Brother

Only one that is accepted. The rest really aren't that funny.

I'm amazed, it's actually the very first Family Guy clip I've seen that didn't make my side split.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
Quote:Originally posted by Cargo
Probably old but I love them anyway.

Don't Scare a Brother

Only one that is accepted. The rest really aren't that funny.

I'm amazed, it's actually the very first Family Guy clip I've seen that didn't make my side split.

Oh come on, mine was funny. You know it was.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#19
I'm afraid I dodged the punchline. =)
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
I'm afraid I dodged the punchline. =)

But you know it Big Grin
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)