10-14-2006, 12:52 AM
I love yoiu guys~! hehehehehehehe
hoorya geor rum!!!!
hoorya geor rum!!!!
|
Xd
|
|
10-14-2006, 12:52 AM
I love yoiu guys~! hehehehehehehe
hoorya geor rum!!!!
10-14-2006, 01:40 AM
HOORAY!!! Drunk Amy is soooo much better then regular Amy. =3
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
10-14-2006, 01:44 AM
I prefer regular, but I've only spoken to drunk so far.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
10-14-2006, 02:04 AM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and I missed it?!
10-14-2006, 02:16 AM
Its like, Jekell and Hyde, minus the violence and more nudity. Fucking a.
![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
10-14-2006, 02:25 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Violet Fuckin' t&a ![]()
10-14-2006, 02:31 AM
If I knew her better I would be saying "True Dat" but since I don't... I'll just leave = C
10-14-2006, 03:33 AM
Some people make me sad.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
10-14-2006, 03:44 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
10-14-2006, 09:54 AM
LolzZ U gUy5 d0ntT sE33 1tS 1eEt sP33k?1!!@312!!?/??
10-14-2006, 11:47 AM
This is just another reminder to show me it's that time again to get plastered.
10-14-2006, 12:12 PM
I bet you're a light weight Videl. 1 drink..2?
10-14-2006, 01:01 PM
What was it last time, Amy?
A bottle of vodka, rum, and half of somethign else weren't it?
10-14-2006, 01:26 PM
Funny enough I've only ever been wasted twice in my lifetime. Getting tipsy...not a thang, though I've only been tipz, suprisingly only twice t since staying on campus. Man, now I'm gonna go out and buy a crate of beer for when I go out on monday.
10-14-2006, 07:14 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Janemba Not necissarily true. Basic motor skills (like typing) are affected (Amy can down a lot of liquor ), and chances are - inebriated - she just didn't care if the spelling was right or whatever.*Shrug* Either way, it's really amusing. "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
10-14-2006, 07:34 PM
People do it either because they can, or they do it out of fun and it just goes that touch too far. But, bluntly, as long as you do what you want.. Who gives a damn?
10-14-2006, 08:18 PM
Your missing the point.
People that go out on a mission to get pissed, end up doing things like that, or just generally making twats of them selves. If some one goes out the razz, and ends up drunk as a side effect of it, then so be it. Alot of people may be morestupid when drunk, but it's more to do with the fact that they are alot more breavier to do things. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|