Posts: 29
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2004
Saying hi to the new Tapion. You better not suck. I mean, seriously, I put hard work into molding Tapion into what he was.
Saying hi to everybody, as well. ^_^
I have a cell phone now too, yay!
573-881-3779
Evan is the name
Just droppin by randomly. I'll be keeping an eye, especially on you, Tapion.
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
=o
A new Tampax?!
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 63
Threads: 81
Joined: Jun 2004
There's a new Tapion?
It'll never be the same.... *Tear*
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
I feel sorry for that guy if he sucks. Srsly
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
I hope to god certain people that refuse to leave us alone on AIM don't harass your cell phone now. And then swear you called them.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I'd love to hearr that conversation.
"Chubbs."
"What?"
"Stopping calling us!"
"But it says right here on my call display that you called me."
"Stop fabricating evidence, heathen. I have documented sources from the FBI, the NSA, and the CAA that you called us!"
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
HAHAQHHAHAHAHASHHAHAHA!!! I CALLED YOU! XDDDDD That was fun, and probably cost me like four bucks >D
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
I've actually done that before. Someone kept calling me asking to speak to this guy named Barker, and I kept telling them he wasn't here, it was a wrong number, etc. They swore he was there and demanded to speak to him. I finally answered the phone going "Hi, may I speak to Barker please?" and swore to them he was over there and told them to stop hiding it.
I've also flirted with telemarketers before when they call. "Hi, can you do this survey for us?" "Hold on, keep talking, I'm almost there."
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 29
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2004
Yay I got called. Seriously, I'm open to any of you all calling me, you are all my family
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Quote:Originally posted by The Cool Tapion
Yay I got called. Seriously, I'm open to any of you all calling me, you are all my family
Even me?
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Yeah. Tap sounds pretty much exactly like I thought he would.
Posts: 29
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2004
I wasn't expected Krillen to call so soon. And yes, even Sauz. If you are a member at Chubbs, you are family and can call me whenever you want. If you want to release anger, stress, or if you are sad, depressed, got out of a relationship, call me, seriously.
I've helped so many people with problems and I am avaliable at all times, except at school or during Musical Theater rehearsals.
So if you want to call, then call.
Posts: 32
Threads: 35
Joined: Oct 2006
What's your timezone?
I want to call at like 4am and ask for phone sex.
Posts: 29
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2004
Central time zone, I'm in Missouri.
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Or if you just want release.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
I would have talked to you longer, but again... munnies... ><:; How did this suddenly turn into a dirty convo -cricket cricket- Right, this is Chubbs.
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
For the record, anyone that ever wants to call me, check with me on AIM and I'll flip you my cell. If I actually know you. And want to talk to you. =o
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
And want to talk to you. =o
Darnit! There's always a catch.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Well, I had to put SOMETHING in there, just in case you actually thought you had a chance.