Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Snow
#1
Winter is here, it started snowing around 7-8pm and it's almost 3am now.

[Image: Snow!.jpg]

Snow is pretty.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#2
I see your snow and raise you a rain...

[Image: rainfm5.jpg]

It never snows here. Just rains. Always rain.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#3
I like rain.
Reply
#4
I like rain too. Love it, actually.

But I love snow too. I miss it. It doesn't snow like it used to. =(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#5
Ditto for me, Bardock. Britland weather varies from 'just drizzling' to 'really pissing down'.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#6
No one is on aim. What's the deal?
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Ditto for me, Bardock. Britland weather varies from 'just drizzling' to 'really pissing down'.

Preach it! Our weather is retarded.
Reply
#8
I don't like snow. Or rain. We never had good history.
Reply
#9
SNOW?! No fair... T.T We just had a shit load of rain. =C
Reply
#10
It was showing on Saturday, but I slept through it. Didn't stick.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#11
It isn't snowing here (well...at the higher areas, +600 metres above sea level, it is), BUT...it's like...-5 Celsius (Dunno Fahrenheit...)...and I'm freezing...

*freezes*
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
Winter is here, it started snowing around 7-8pm and it's almost 3am now.

[Image: Snow!.jpg]

Snow is pretty.

Wow, Canada? Snowing? Already? Sheese.


It just stormed like, 4 or 5 days ago. oO No snow...not yet. Not till those bastards at the gas company bring back my friggin meter that I just paid the bill for on the first. >=( My nips can cut diamonds right now. I blame this on you, Picccolo Daimaoun.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#13
I love the rain, too. In september it was really hot one day, and then after that it got really cold and rained for a week straight. It even got to -2, but it didn't snow.

This started as rain, but as night came it turned to snow.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#14
It's just cold here. Lil overcast but it's starting to get F-ing cold.
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#15
it snowed here a few days ago, fricken Iowa. Snow is pretty, but cold...too cold...too damned cold.
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
Winter is here, it started snowing around 7-8pm and it's almost 3am now.

[Image: Snow!.jpg]

Snow is pretty.
It's snowed here on Tuesday. Half the people in the lunchroom were goin' crazy, while the other half went, "It's Saskatchewan - surprised?" I was of the latter half.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)