Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Guys... Guys...
This is hard for me even to say. It was like a brother to me... but now its gone.
My Ipod.
I lost it.
I... its gone...
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
You can always sell your ass to get a new one.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 45
Threads: 69
Joined: Jul 2006
some girl at my school had hers stolen this morning, she cried all of homeroom too.
Sucks, thank god i still have mine.
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
I will now stab everyone who has one in the throat.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 45
Threads: 69
Joined: Jul 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
I will now stab everyone who has one in the throat.
i expected something along those lines from you... still haven't found me though
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Hahahahahaha!
What? That's funny.
I don't care if you have an Ipod your still gettin' throat-stabbed.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Slit? No no...
Here, words are apparently to complex a way of conveying meaning to you.
Also, there can't be too many Nappas in Greensburg. You will be found baldy.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
I etched it onto the internet with the blood and bones of your late family.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
I don't even own a Ipod 8)
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I don't have an iPod.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 17
Threads: 44
Joined: Jul 2006
me neither
![[Image: mowgli.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/mowgli.png)
^Props to Aero^
Posts: 32
Threads: 35
Joined: Oct 2006
By ipods, I assume Apple ipods? If so, oh well.
Sansa mp3 player is better
Posts: 56
Threads: 218
Joined: Nov 2004
*gets stabbed*
*continues listening to Ipod in death*
*Ipod runs out of batteries*
Damn!
Posts: 91
Threads: 352
Joined: Feb 2004
Garlic, bud, my Ipod broke about 2 months ago.
I'm still suffering.
Posts: 56
Threads: 218
Joined: Nov 2004
Is the diePod undead? Does that mean when it runs out of battery power, it won't die? Sweet! I want one.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
No, it's batteries are eternally dead.
I've had the same song on repeat for weeks; music isn't a big part of my life.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 0
Threads: 39
Joined: Feb 2006
I almost dropped my iPod from the second level of the commans in my school. It was accidentaly pulled out and slid along the ground towards the ledge of the level. It stopped half on and half off.
Stuff is rarely stolen in my school. But I keep my iPod on my pocket at all times with the cord running up my shirt.
I feel sorry for you GJ. I'm sorry but I can't find an optimistic view on this. I'm just sorry for your loss.
If I were a creeper I would hide in... your closet. Or under your bed, you know, depending on the weather.
Garlic, that sucks big time... Well, I don't have a Ipod or a MP3 Player... so plzkthx dun' kill meh. xD
Posts: 4
Threads: 95
Joined: Jun 2006
I won an iPod Nano a few weeks back. And I had another one...and another one, which was stashed up in my 'storage' room...by storage room I mean closet.... >_>
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
I want an iPod. =(
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.