Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
#1
H.O.L.Y. S.H.I.T.

Has anyone else played this game?

basically, it's the same thing as X-men Legends, however, the cut scenes are to DIE FOR. Seriously, the opening scene is god like...though I disagree with Spiderman's voice. =(
Reply
#2
I was really thinking about picking this game up, is the game play better than Xmen legends because I wasn't huge fan of that game. It was alright.
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#3
How much character development is there for each person? I can't imagine a lot with that many characters
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#4
I haven't gotten far into the game, but I'm tired as hell and constantly need to be moving around to stay awake, but I've played up to the point where you get to stay in Iron Man's Mansion.

And yeah, there are a TON of characters, ranging from Blade to Ms. Marvel.
Reply
#5
I just beat the Atlantis level. If you didn't like X-Men Legends, you won't like this game. MUA is X-Men Legends with more characters. Not even joking. Captain America FTW.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)