Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Happy birthday new person

I'm also happy to see someone take this low profile character from the series

Happy 16th. Now to see who copies me
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 4
Threads: 95
Joined: Jun 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
See? You haven't even posted yet and we love you. <3
Happy sweet 16!
HA! I SAID IT FIRST! YOU'RE ALL JUST COPYING ME!
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Man you used like 3 smileys in that one post Reijin. You gotsta
variate. Check it:
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Happy birthday new person
I'm also happy to see someone take this low profile character from the series
Happy 16th. Now to see who copies me 
I'm so subtle.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Its mostly that I didn't have a lot of time to go clicking on those things. And I didn't care. The "colon" "parenthesis" version was quick.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Happy birthday, and all that jazz.
Posts: 17
Threads: 44
Joined: Jul 2006
Happy Birthday Mr Kimidori
![[Image: mowgli.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/mowgli.png)
^Props to Aero^
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Uh yeah, I think his characters a female.
Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
Happy birthday.
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 17
Threads: 44
Joined: Jul 2006
I was making sure you guys knew
![[Image: mowgli.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/mowgli.png)
^Props to Aero^
Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
lol...
Her character's a girl, and she is too. A real girl, on Chubbs!?
=O
Puts imposters like Bra, Bulma, and I to shame.
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
Yeah, I'm a girl.
Thank you all for the Happy Birthday!
;( I think I'm gunna cry. ^_^
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
That tip top secret!
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Lol, everyone's all like OMFG a girl, mine!!!11!1!!!
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
I'm lyke, so totally lyke, ready to lyke, join.
Lyke Omigosh.
Posts: 21
Threads: 14
Joined: Jul 2006
Happy Birthday!
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Akane Kimidori
Yeah, I'm a girl.
How you doin'?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 17
Threads: 44
Joined: Jul 2006
Calm down guys let her make it to Junior Member at least c'mon call me
![[Image: mowgli.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/mowgli.png)
^Props to Aero^
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I wait for the day women finally bring me my damn sandwich.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
I'm doing fine <_<
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I am, too, now that you're here. ;)
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)