Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Akane Kimidori
#1
Happy birthday new person Smile I'm also happy to see someone take this low profile character from the series Smile Happy 16th. Now to see who copies me Smile
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#2
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
See? You haven't even posted yet and we love you. <3

Happy sweet 16!

HA! I SAID IT FIRST! YOU'RE ALL JUST COPYING ME!
Reply
#3
Man you used like 3 smileys in that one post Reijin. You gotsta variate. Check it:

Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Happy birthday new person Smile I'm also happy to see someone take this low profile character from the series Big Grin Happy 16th. Now to see who copies me Rolleyes
I'm so subtle. Tongue
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#4
Its mostly that I didn't have a lot of time to go clicking on those things. And I didn't care. The "colon" "parenthesis" version was quick.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#5
Happy birthday, and all that jazz.
Reply
#6
Happy Birthday Mr Kimidori
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#7
Uh yeah, I think his characters a female.
Reply
#8
Happy birthday.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#9
I was making sure you guys knew
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#10
lol...

Her character's a girl, and she is too. A real girl, on Chubbs!?

=O

Puts imposters like Bra, Bulma, and I to shame.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#11
Yeah, I'm a girl.

Thank you all for the Happy Birthday!

;( I think I'm gunna cry. ^_^
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#12
That tip top secret! Big Grin
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#13
Lol, everyone's all like OMFG a girl, mine!!!11!1!!!
Reply
#14
I'm lyke, so totally lyke, ready to lyke, join.

Lyke Omigosh.


Tongue
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#15
Happy Birthday! Big Grin
[Image: JeiceSig3242copy.png]
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Akane Kimidori
Yeah, I'm a girl.
How you doin'?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#17
Calm down guys let her make it to Junior Member at least c'mon call me
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#18
I wait for the day women finally bring me my damn sandwich.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#19
Tongue

I'm doing fine <_<
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#20
I am, too, now that you're here. ;)
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)