Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone Remember Thus Crazae Show?!
#1
Yes, I used to watch it all the time.

"It's log! it's log! It's big, it's heavy, it's wood!"
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#2
Even thought it was more or less just a rip off I always like Two Stupid Dogs better. I don't know why but those dogs were just so...stupid...it was very entertaining.
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Pan
Wasn't the series on Nick a heavily edited version? I think it was on Nick...w/e.

Anyway, Rocko's Modern Life was way better. >.>
Damn straight! =D
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Pikkon
Even thought it was more or less just a rip off I always like Two Stupid Dogs better. I don't know why but those dogs were just so...stupid...it was very entertaining.

Love that show, my favorite was when one of the dogs lost his bone, and went around the world to find it, but it was on his head the entire time.
[Image: uno.jpg]
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Reply
#5
I remember it i saw it in spain on a English channel, I liked it.
Reply
#6
"Ren and Stimpy" and "Cowe and Chicken" were the late night enteratinment for my childhood.

I liked "Rocko's Modern Life"; I saw it a lot more 'cause it came on during my normal hours.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Bah. I'm more for Robot Chicken nowadays. The only shows I can stand watching from my old skool days are Angry Beavers and Invader ZIM.

Oh, also, Space Ghost:Coast to Coast and Harvey Birdman.

I love your taste in tv Big Grin
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Goku Jr.
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
"Ren and Stimpy" and "Cowe and Chicken" were the late night enteratinment for my childhood.

I liked "Rocko's Modern Life"; I saw it a lot more 'cause it came on during my normal hours.


I seen Rocko when I was six , I guess nobody remember Doug,Catdog,Rugrats,Invader Zim,Hey Arnold,AAHH! Real Monsters,Angry Beavers,Rocket Power, and Kablam!,and old school All That?


Also the Movie"Good Burger?"
The only ones of those I didn't watch were "Invader Zim" and "Rocket Power (although this one may be due to my memory, since it sounds familiar). I tried to watch all of the others frequently, but "Kablam!" came on at weird hours for me.

I was merely commenting on the shows that were listed, anyway. I watched upwards of forty hours of television a week as a child, so I viewed a lot of television shows.

"Harvey Birdman" rocks, but it takes a whole episode of "Robot Chicken" to accomplish what 'Family Guy" can in one minute. Not worth my time.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#9
I still watch Angry Beavers and Invader Zim. On the Nicktoons channel.

Two of the best shows ever to exist. I stand by that, and always will.

Keenan and Kel was a facking awesome fizzrucking show.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#10
Bringing back so many memories. The only shows I didn't watch were Invander Zim, and Kablam!.

I used to love catdog, watched it everyday when I came home from school. All of those shows were on Nick however you spell it, well not cow and chicken. Anyone use to watch Dexters laboratory?
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Celipa
Keenan and Kel was a facking awesome fizzrucking show.

YOUR GAWD DARN TOOTIN RIGHT!

Quote:Anyone use to watch Dexters laboratory?

OH me me me!!!

I loved all the "cartoon cartoons" (especially Johnny Bravo, freaking best cartoon ever!), it makes me sad that they are barely on any more Sad
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Pikkon
(especially Johnny Bravo, freaking best cartoon ever!)

Pikkon + 1 cool point.

Did you know Seth Macfarlane was one of the writers? (Seth Macfarlane = family guy creator, just incase you didn't know)
Reply
#13
All That! with the old cast, went downhill once Kenan and Kel both left and that whoever-spears came on. Their duo show was also good, probably the only teen-related series I actually enjoyed. Pete and Pete was pretty good too.

Felix the Cat was a hardcore one, that and Gumby, though those are old school xtreme right there.

Those have been replaced with things such as Harvey Birdman and Space Ghost Coast to Coast along with various other sort of... "you should know more about the world" comedy.

I still watch others from time to time... Anyone else find strange at no matter how much the seriousness of a Thundercats episode they always manage to find something to laugh about as a group at the end of the show? o.O
Reply
#14
"A physics professor and his assistant are working on liberating negatively charged hydroxyl ions, when all of a sudden, the assistant says, "Wait, Professor! What if the salicylic acids do not accept the hydroxyl ions?" And the professor responds, "That's no hydroxyl ion! That's my wife!""

Sorry after the topic of Dexter came up I couldn't resist ^_^
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)