Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Canon Rock
#1
Just in case you guys haven't seen this yet, you need to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6j3Fu9DES8

That's the original. Some guy named Funtwo decided to try his hand at this, and a lot of people think he came up with Canon Rock. Watch them both, and you'll find that this guy's is more passionate, and better regarding technique.

Strange coincidence that they're both Korean. But yeah, enjoy the song.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#2
I've seen those around before...very cool.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#3
Wow that's really ironic because I just recently found the videos of Canon Rock this week and became obsessed and when I get my new guitar am going to try to learn it. It's amazing. The sweep pick in it is amazing but sweeping is so hard =(

Either way, JerryC is the one who converted it to rock and is amazing. The person from FunTwo did good on it but there's another one I like better but YouTube is down for me right now I guess =\
Reply
#4
I don't know how to sweep pick =(
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)