10-29-2006, 08:43 PM
First things first; I've been with Chubbs for a whole year! Hooray! 
Secondly; I don't think we can see each other anymore.
Over the past month, as quite a few of you know, I've been considering quitting online RPGs. And this is something I honestly do not want to do. But recently I'm not seeing it as an option I have.
And before I get any further, I want to say; this isn't a joke. =P Though I would expect that from myself. Naw, I'm -actually- serious.
Why? Well, as many of you know, I'm not a quick-ass writer. Before, this wasn't such a problem, since I couldn't put my mind to college coursework anyway, and I had no social life to speak of. I had all the hours in the day to spend writing stories about bubblegum men and revenge-crazed albinos. Well, I'm at Uni now, and things have changed. There are shitloads of assignments to keep on top of, and I actually speak to people in real life now =O.
Basically, when it comes down to it, I'd rather pass my course and maybe have a happy future where I can do things like laze around on online RPGs, than become so powerful as to be able to solo RBXTC but fail my course.
However ... I recognise that the first few weeks of uni are crazy. I definitely can't keep up with things now, but maybe in a few months' time I'll be used to things. So, this next thing is completely up to the staff/admins:
A year isn't long compared to the vets, but I still perish the thought of losing SB. When I joined, I thought I'd picked the last kid in sports teams, but now I love what I've made him into. So I'd like to request Supes be NPC'ed. Or hell, you could just let me return as his daughter someday >_> (only half joking).
I've still got my weirdo Asperger's Syndrome obsession with Chubbs and suchlike RPGs, though, so don't expect me to disappear off the face of the Earth. I'll still hang around, just ... no time for stories at the moment. Speaking of the above, I have a celebratory-esque thing I forgot to post two days ago. I just got my official diagnosis, which me and my family have been struggling to get for years. =D Hooray for an assessor who doesn't turn out to be an asshole who just says "you don't have AS ... just all the features of it".
Took me about half an hour after writing this to build up the courage to post it xD But thinking of my upcoming assignment deadlines kind of clinched it.

Secondly; I don't think we can see each other anymore.

Over the past month, as quite a few of you know, I've been considering quitting online RPGs. And this is something I honestly do not want to do. But recently I'm not seeing it as an option I have.
And before I get any further, I want to say; this isn't a joke. =P Though I would expect that from myself. Naw, I'm -actually- serious.
Why? Well, as many of you know, I'm not a quick-ass writer. Before, this wasn't such a problem, since I couldn't put my mind to college coursework anyway, and I had no social life to speak of. I had all the hours in the day to spend writing stories about bubblegum men and revenge-crazed albinos. Well, I'm at Uni now, and things have changed. There are shitloads of assignments to keep on top of, and I actually speak to people in real life now =O.
Basically, when it comes down to it, I'd rather pass my course and maybe have a happy future where I can do things like laze around on online RPGs, than become so powerful as to be able to solo RBXTC but fail my course.
However ... I recognise that the first few weeks of uni are crazy. I definitely can't keep up with things now, but maybe in a few months' time I'll be used to things. So, this next thing is completely up to the staff/admins:
A year isn't long compared to the vets, but I still perish the thought of losing SB. When I joined, I thought I'd picked the last kid in sports teams, but now I love what I've made him into. So I'd like to request Supes be NPC'ed. Or hell, you could just let me return as his daughter someday >_> (only half joking).
I've still got my weirdo Asperger's Syndrome obsession with Chubbs and suchlike RPGs, though, so don't expect me to disappear off the face of the Earth. I'll still hang around, just ... no time for stories at the moment. Speaking of the above, I have a celebratory-esque thing I forgot to post two days ago. I just got my official diagnosis, which me and my family have been struggling to get for years. =D Hooray for an assessor who doesn't turn out to be an asshole who just says "you don't have AS ... just all the features of it".
Took me about half an hour after writing this to build up the courage to post it xD But thinking of my upcoming assignment deadlines kind of clinched it.
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.


![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
![[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/RagB/ZarbonRB.jpg)
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
![[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/dbz/BurterJune08.jpg)
![[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]](http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff137/catseye543/Bellesig6-1.jpg)
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
![[Image: curvedcopy.gif]](http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/Spazz678/curvedcopy.gif)