10-30-2006, 04:35 PM
Yep, 30 posts! Woo! It feels good too, and now to set off to school! >D
|
Officially a Member. =O
|
|
10-30-2006, 04:35 PM
Yep, 30 posts! Woo! It feels good too, and now to set off to school! >D
10-30-2006, 04:37 PM
Psh, if you're excited now, wait till you get to 100. That's if you do.
10-30-2006, 05:10 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Kid BuuWhy did I not see that coming? ![]() No. Don't say it. Just don't. But yeah, nice work Pidgey. NOW GO FOR THE 100!!!!!!!!11 ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
10-30-2006, 05:11 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Kid Buu Wait until he gets to '"Full Member". Kekekeke. And yeah, congratz Pigero! I think this this is the farthest someone has ever been with the character "Pigero". I could be wrong though. Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
10-30-2006, 05:12 PM
Beat me out. Then again, I'm lazy.
10-30-2006, 05:20 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum XD I wonder if the Admins purposely made those default titles as a way to secrtely mock the players with hidden innuendos. >> Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
10-30-2006, 05:26 PM
Wait, no one congratulated me for reaching 100. Wheres the love? ;(
10-30-2006, 05:30 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma*Lurves.* If you don't know what lurve is, think of it as luke warm love. =D Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
10-31-2006, 12:30 AM
Damn you Bulma! Trying to steal my lurvins! Anyway... ^_^ Yay for me!
10-31-2006, 01:40 AM
Heh. I'm closing in on four-hundred.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
10-31-2006, 01:44 AM
When I first joined I was doing like a post per day, but I was only doing like, 350 words.... I guess I just got lazy.
10-31-2006, 01:45 AM
I was so happy once I reached hyrdoflouric acid level.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
10-31-2006, 02:08 AM
He gets so many, because he is on staff... xP So some of his are just staff decisions and stuff. Not to say he hasn't RP'ed a shit load, because he has!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|