Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PS3 commercial
#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_893pvEFzE
Wow that may be the scarest and best commercial I've ever seen.
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#2
Yeah, I saw that yesterday. Wtf? What is it suppose to mean?
Reply
#3
lol I want it!
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#4
It means it take you to a whole new level, breaking barriers. The baby is merely an abstract thing to seem creative; it could also represent the birth of something great.

That's the best commercial I've ever seen.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
It means it take you to a whole new level, breaking barriers. The baby is merely an abstract thing to seem creative; it could also represent the birth of something great.

I knew that.... 0.o

Anyway, I'm really stuck on which one to get, Xbox 360 or the PS3.
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
It means it take you to a whole new level, breaking barriers. The baby is merely an abstract thing to seem creative; it could also represent the birth of something great.

I knew that.... 0.o

Anyway, I'm really stuck on which one to get, Xbox 360 or the PS3.

Not meaning to turn this into another systems thread but get Wii
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#7
I'm getting the Magnavox Odyssey!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
I'm getting the Magnavox Odyssey!


I think you might be a little late....


BTW sazua I have found a solution to your problem ^_^
http://media.liquidmedianetworks.com/xbo...hp?aid=310
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#9
Those things are always cons, I'll put in my email address and next thing I know I'll be getting mails about penis enlargements.
Reply
#10
PENIS ENLARGMENT!!!



btw I was only joking about that.
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#11
I'll go play SNES, great games, no need for online, tons of fun
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#12
The problem with the Xbox is that, a large amount of its games are FPS or Driving games, both of which I loath.
Reply
#13
My mind is too complex due to years of meditating with my master, so I'm not allowed to go near the IBOX because I make it short circuit

EDIT: The telepathic link doesnt work because when I was young I attempted to speak to Bruce Lee telepathically and I caused one of his brain cells to explode..so I killed him..so GOD kicked me off T.P.M. and wont let me transfer anything telepathically.
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#14
The title sparked something. Something that brought back vague memories of a sphere. Am I the only person who saw the PS9 commercial all those years back when PS2 dropped in the US? Because according to others there was no such commercials, but TV never played such jokes on me.
Reply
#15
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
The title sparked something. Something that brought back vague memories of a sphere. Am I the only person who saw the PS9 commercial all those years back when PS2 dropped in the US? Because according to others there was no such commercials, but TV never played such jokes on me.

I've never seen what your talking about. Do you have a link?
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Pan
I've had mine for over three months, and played Oblivion nearly every day of the first two months of having it...there weren't any problems to be spoken of. Maybe I got the lucky one, but if you remember correctly the PS2 pretty much had the same deal going on for a while before they were able to release a non-faulty shipment. Considering the system release was somewhat rushed, I think it's doing pretty well.
Yea, I got one of those, and it didn't take effect until ten months afterwards, and Sony was willing to exchange all of them for free, since they know it was their fault.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)