Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mmm coke
#1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DDfzdZqGoRU&m...ed&search=
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#2
I find myself pausing my music every two minutes.

That was a stupid commercial. =\
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#3
olo i don't carez
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#4
I freaking loved that commerical, but maybe thats because i just loved ff9 so much.
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#5
How much does Wow cost per month? Not that I'm looking to start playing I was just curious.
Reply
#6
14.99 dollars/9.00 pounds.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
9.00 pounds.

Whoa, it better be one hell of a game to charge you that much per month. I can't believe how many people play, am I missing something here? What's so great 'bout the game?
Reply
#8
9.00 pounds is roughly 17.70 USD.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#9
I guess I don't have a good grasp on money, but still the way I'm looking at it is, a regular game costs ?40, and say if you were to play Wow for 2 years, at 9 pounds a month, it'd cost you ?216. Plus however much actually buying the game costs.

Like I said, must be one hell of a game.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)