Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A true reason to dance
#1
As of last Friday, I have officially graduated from university!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After four long, pointless years of study, I have a Bachelor of Information Technology, so I can start making, at a base level job, 40k+ a year, for telling computers what to do.

OH YEAH! *Duffman thrust*
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#2
Congratulations. You've proven, that those four years weren't actually pointless though, since your graduation alone argues that and hopefully your future job.
Reply
#3
Sweet. Next school year I am going to college with a Criminal Justice major.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#4
Congrats.
Reply
#5
I said this on AIM already, but Congrats.
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply
#6
I'll have myself an associates degree in english and english education, this summer! Yay me...then I have to transfer to a 4-year and do some time there Sad.
Reply
#7
Oh shit. K just realized that I have a long way to go before I can get where Trunks is... Sad. Trunks' happiness makes me sad.
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
Congratulations. You've proven, that those four years weren't actually pointless though, since your graduation alone argues that and hopefully your future job.

No no... they're pointless.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#9
Oh. Alright then.
Reply
#10
I hate IT majors. Go to India.
Reply
#11
I'm getting a double major in Political Science and English out of UC Berkeley.

And I'll probably make half that amount yearly or something.

*boohoo*

Anyway, congrats on graduation!
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
Congrats.
Reply
#13
Awesome, man.

Congratulations. I'm very happy for you.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)