Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
TheGoldenGeneral: I could legally have sex, if I wanted.
Duraiden: It's all the same
DBZA Trunks: Akane is right.
TheGoldenGeneral: But I find boys gross. =/
DBZA Trunks: =o
DBZA Trunks: Why?
Duraiden: Because it's kyute
TheGoldenGeneral: And I want to have no connection to any fluids that may leave their body.
DBZA Trunks: =o
DBZA Trunks: you lesbo?
Duraiden: LMFAO
Duraiden: That is so awesome
TheGoldenGeneral: ~_~
Looks like she's gay D:
Posts: 28
Threads: 61
Joined: Nov 2006
Haha, Pwnd.
![[Image: Gramps.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/makshido/Gramps.jpg)
ありがとう人造人間18号
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Bahaha, brilliant, just brilliant.
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Every horny AIMpesterer on Chubbs = poned
And don't let if bother yis, Akane. We have plenty of homo/bisexuals on Chubbs. I would guess this is just Kak's way of making Rei sad.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Goku, you're so wrong.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Quote:Originally posted by Recoome
Quote:...Whatever.
Don't let 'em get to you. I don't see you as gay, at least not based off that.
:/ You missed the joke, it's not about Akane being gay, it's about DBZA Trunks asking if she was.
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
She isn't gay. This entire thread was to make fun of how I asked her.
EDIT: You think people would realize that by reading Goku's second post.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 28
Threads: 61
Joined: Nov 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Bun
She isn't gay. This entire thread was to make fun of how I asked her.
EDIT: You think people would realize that by reading Goku's second post.
Then agian, how many people think OOC here?
![[Image: Gramps.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/makshido/Gramps.jpg)
ありがとう人造人間18号
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
And thats all I have to say on this matter.
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Bad news to me? Either way, she's still better than you. \m/ >.< \m/
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Bad news to me? Either way, she's still better than you. \m/ >.< \m/
Dude, you'd hump anything not nailed down!
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Quote:Originally posted by Kakarot
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Bad news to me? Either way, she's still better than you. \m/ >.< \m/
Dude, you'd hump anything not nailed down!
EDIT: Nevermind. I don't think a jesus joke would be entirely "professional" of me.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Akane Kimidori
He said nails. =O
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
...Anyone approaching me with nails will find themselves banned.
Actually, just for having the NAME "Nail", a certain Namekian has just found himself banned.
Damn you Josh, for being above the law >.>
And Rad... Its ok, Akane already made one. =D
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 36
Threads: 130
Joined: Oct 2001
*laughs at Tim's title*
~Semper Fidelis~
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Quote:Originally posted by Akane Kimidori
He said nails. =O
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
...Anyone approaching me with nails will find themselves banned.
Actually, just for having the NAME "Nail", a certain Namekian has just found himself banned.
Damn you Josh, for being above the law >.>
And Rad... Its ok, Akane already made one. =D
It's not about being above the law, you just can't imagine not coming home to this sweaty and meaty bod of mine.
Posts: 28
Threads: 61
Joined: Nov 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Quote:Originally posted by Kakarot
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Bad news to me? Either way, she's still better than you. \m/ >.< \m/
Dude, you'd hump anything not nailed down!
EDIT: Nevermind. I don't think a jesus joke would be entirely "professional" of me.
WHatever happened to Buddy Jesus?
![[Image: Gramps.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/makshido/Gramps.jpg)
ありがとう人造人間18号