Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
As of last Friday, I have officially graduated from university!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After four long, pointless years of study, I have a Bachelor of Information Technology, so I can start making, at a base level job, 40k+ a year, for telling computers what to do.
OH YEAH! *Duffman thrust*
Posts: 11
Threads: 18
Joined: Nov 2006
Congratulations. You've proven, that those four years weren't actually pointless though, since your graduation alone argues that and hopefully your future job.
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Sweet. Next school year I am going to college with a Criminal Justice major.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 28
Threads: 61
Joined: Nov 2006
I said this on AIM already, but Congrats.
![[Image: Gramps.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/makshido/Gramps.jpg)
ありがとう人造人間18号
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
I'll have myself an associates degree in english and english education, this summer! Yay me...then I have to transfer to a 4-year and do some time there

.
Posts: 29
Threads: 34
Joined: Sep 2006
Oh shit. K just realized that I have a long way to go before I can get where Trunks is...

. Trunks' happiness makes me sad.
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
Congratulations. You've proven, that those four years weren't actually pointless though, since your graduation alone argues that and hopefully your future job.
No no... they're pointless.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 11
Threads: 18
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 21
Threads: 243
Joined: Nov 2001
I hate IT majors. Go to India.
Posts: 66
Threads: 133
Joined: Dec 2005
I'm getting a double major in Political Science and English out of UC Berkeley.
And I'll probably make half that amount yearly or something.
*boohoo*
Anyway, congrats on graduation!
Posts: 10
Threads: 78
Joined: Aug 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
Congrats.
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
Awesome, man.
Congratulations. I'm very happy for you.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."