Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
O.o
#1
The Rocky series is without a doubt my favorite movie series of all time and an asolute classic, but I had doubts whether 6 could be good or not but that trailer looks amazing.
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#2
Wow, that's one sixty year old man I wouldn't want to touch. Though in all reality, he'd get his ass whooped in real life :o
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#3
I love Rocky.



<---- From Philadelphia.
Reply
#4
Looks as though it'll be a good movie. I wont be surprised if he wins, but I hope he doesnt, it'd be.. well cliche of the Balboa movies.
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Grandpa Gohan
Looks as though it'll be a good movie. I wont be surprised if he wins, but I hope he doesnt, it'd be.. well cliche of the Balboa movies.

Actually Stallone planned on having Rocky die at the end of Rocky V but the studio wouldn't allow Sylvester to kill off the rocky character.
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#6
Whole point of Rocky is being the underdog and winning.

No one wants to go and watch him lose.
Reply
#7
Having Rocky die at the end would have been great...I mean he had several best friends die in the other movies...his trainer and Apollo. If he would've died it would've been pretty good. Maybe have him die after winning the fight, suffer a concussion or something.

Put him in a coma after he won the fight and have his wife or somethign take him off of life support, then again I heard that his wife is supposed to be dead in the movie so eh...I won't go see it. Not a big fan of the other rocky movies, they're good to look at for a laugh but as far as me being a big fan of them...nope.
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Grandpa Gohan
Looks as though it'll be a good movie. I wont be surprised if he wins, but I hope he doesnt, it'd be.. well cliche of the Balboa movies.

Actually, he lost in the first movie.
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Jackie Chun
Quote:Originally posted by Grandpa Gohan
Looks as though it'll be a good movie. I wont be surprised if he wins, but I hope he doesnt, it'd be.. well cliche of the Balboa movies.

Actually, he lost in the first movie.

He also lost in the Third against Clubber Lang
[Image: Paraguscopy.jpg]
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Paragus
Quote:Originally posted by Jackie Chun
Quote:Originally posted by Grandpa Gohan
Looks as though it'll be a good movie. I wont be surprised if he wins, but I hope he doesnt, it'd be.. well cliche of the Balboa movies.

Actually, he lost in the first movie.

He also lost in the Third against Clubber Lang

I meant to a point that he wouldnt come back like Goku.
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)