Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
I just got back from Best Buy... I now own a Zune, which actually runs pretty well. I also just got a 22 inch widescreen monitor, normally 500$, for 200$. So I'm now running dual monitor with this as my primary, and I have so much room now. Either way though... I've had about 8 hours total sleep in the last three days, so I'm running on Amp right now. I have to work later, so I fear trying to catch a nap, but at the same end I can't really read the computer screen. I was up till about 8am Thanksgiving morning working on things on the computer and then had to be awake by 10:30 to go eat at 11, and got home around 9:30pm and went straight to sleep. For some odd reason, I must've powernapped b/c my gf and I both woke up at 1am and could not get back to sleep. So about 3 we both said screw it and drove down to Best Buy and stood in line, since there was nothing else to do. Now she's working at two jobs for today and I get to go to mine at 3, huzzah. So if any of this doesn't make sense, I can't decide it its from using a widescreen LCD for the first time (I have flat CRT normally) and me changing positions in chair, or if its from being tired.
Bottom line: The plan is to get a roleplay up tonight, although I may end up completely passing out as soon as I walk in the door. In that event, which is the most likely, I will be doing it Saturday night when I can catch my breath.
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 28
Threads: 61
Joined: Nov 2006
I think when it comes to this time of year, we all need a break, Im certainly not going to be the one who demands you do something even though you're fallin asleep in your chair, I'd hate it if someone did that to me.
Get some sleep, yo.
![[Image: Gramps.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/makshido/Gramps.jpg)
ありがとう人造人間18号
Posts: 41
Threads: 23
Joined: Aug 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
I just got back from Best Buy... I now own a Zune, which actually runs pretty well. I also just got a 22 inch widescreen monitor, normally 500$, for 200$. So I'm now running dual monitor with this as my primary, and I have so much room now. Either way though... I've had about 8 hours total sleep in the last three days, so I'm running on Amp right now. I have to work later, so I fear trying to catch a nap, but at the same end I can't really read the computer screen. I was up till about 8am Thanksgiving morning working on things on the computer and then had to be awake by 10:30 to go eat at 11, and got home around 9:30pm and went straight to sleep. For some odd reason, I must've powernapped b/c my gf and I both woke up at 1am and could not get back to sleep. So about 3 we both said screw it and drove down to Best Buy and stood in line, since there was nothing else to do. Now she's working at two jobs for today and I get to go to mine at 3, huzzah. So if any of this doesn't make sense, I can't decide it its from using a widescreen LCD for the first time (I have flat CRT normally) and me changing positions in chair, or if its from being tired.
Bottom line: The plan is to get a roleplay up tonight, although I may end up completely passing out as soon as I walk in the door. In that event, which is the most likely, I will be doing it Saturday night when I can catch my breath.
NO REAL LIFE < CHUBBS YOU KNOW THAT GOD!
Yeah, I'm no Hitler. I don't care. =D
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
I'm not really going to be away. Its more of a reminder that DA is on hold for this immediate day or two due to holidays, in the event that someone wonders why I'm not doing my DA stuff. As soon as I get the chance, I'll get it all taken care of, and you guys know that, but I'm just throwing it out there just as an acknowledgement. Now to go set up my gf's new microwave. Oh, and I got her another Digicam to replace that horrid one that I abhor so much.
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 41
Threads: 23
Joined: Aug 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
I'm not really going to be away. Its more of a reminder that DA is on hold for this immediate day or two due to holidays, in the event that someone wonders why I'm not doing my DA stuff. As soon as I get the chance, I'll get it all taken care of, and you guys know that, but I'm just throwing it out there just as an acknowledgement. Now to go set up my gf's new microwave. Oh, and I got her another Digicam to replace that horrid one that I abhor so much.
Yeah, Broli and I kind of know you're dependable. It's fine/dandy. =O
Posts: 74
Threads: 160
Joined: Apr 2006
You bought to much shit at Best Buy.
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
You bought to much shit at Best Buy.
Very much so. I still didn't manage to walk out with FFXII, but I have enough other things to keep me overly occupied to not matter. Its not like I touch my PS2 more than once every few months anyway.
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 1
Threads: 20
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
I just got back from Best Buy... I now own a Zune, which actually runs pretty well. I also just got a 22 inch widescreen monitor, normally 500$, for 200$. So I'm now running dual monitor with this as my primary, and I have so much room now. Either way though... I've had about 8 hours total sleep in the last three days, so I'm running on Amp right now. I have to work later, so I fear trying to catch a nap, but at the same end I can't really read the computer screen. I was up till about 8am Thanksgiving morning working on things on the computer and then had to be awake by 10:30 to go eat at 11, and got home around 9:30pm and went straight to sleep. For some odd reason, I must've powernapped b/c my gf and I both woke up at 1am and could not get back to sleep. So about 3 we both said screw it and drove down to Best Buy and stood in line, since there was nothing else to do. Now she's working at two jobs for today and I get to go to mine at 3, huzzah. So if any of this doesn't make sense, I can't decide it its from using a widescreen LCD for the first time (I have flat CRT normally) and me changing positions in chair, or if its from being tired.
Bottom line: The plan is to get a roleplay up tonight, although I may end up completely passing out as soon as I walk in the door. In that event, which is the most likely, I will be doing it Saturday night when I can catch my breath.
You suck! Curse you and your craptacular Zune- how about you get yourself an iPod instead of junk. D:<
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Quote:Originally posted by Recoome
I-Pod's are junk.
LIKE YOUR FACE
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Recoome
I-Pod's are junk.
iPods* =o
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 28
Threads: 61
Joined: Nov 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Recoome
Gasp! I spelled the name of a worthless product, that breaks at even the slightest spill, wrong! I should go cast myself into exile, for my life is clearly lost.
'Tis true you know. Now cast thyself into exile.
![[Image: Gramps.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/makshido/Gramps.jpg)
ありがとう人造人間18号
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Quote:Originally posted by Recoome
Millions of fools don't buy my face, do they?
UR MOM
Posts: 29
Threads: 34
Joined: Sep 2006
I just bought a 50" Plasma.  Don't really know where to put it yet.
Posts: 29
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2004
|