Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So yeah...
#1
I made a joke earlier that my gf gave me the middle finger over.

I'd heard the whole "What's the difference b/t a pizza and a jew; the pizza doesn't scream when put in the oven" type jokes before.

But something randomly popped in my head at work that got a laughing bird from her.

"What do you get a kid in Salem for Christmas?"

"An easy bake coven."
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#2
Hehe- NO! That's not funny! That's shouldn't be funny at all! STOP LAUGHING NOW!

>.>

XD
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#3
I can go way worse than that, but someone easily offended will call me a monster and life will suck forever. Tongue
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
I made a joke earlier that my gf gave me the middle finger over.

I'd heard the whole "What's the difference b/t a pizza and a jew; the pizza doesn't scream when put in the oven" type jokes before.

But something randomly popped in my head at work that got a laughing bird from her.

"What do you get a kid in Salem for Christmas?"

"An easy bake coven."

An easy bake coven got you a finger? Touchy much. :x
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#5
I like jokes that make fun of stereotypes, even if it should be "offensive" to me.

Just assume the disclaimer that is totally a joke for the sake of a joke. Like this one...

"What's the difference in a black guy and a pizza?" "A pizza can feed a family of five".

Its totally a joke. I WANT someone to post something that should "offend me" stereotypically. Its how Mencia makes a living, and we should all laugh at it.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Kakarot
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
I made a joke earlier that my gf gave me the middle finger over.

I'd heard the whole "What's the difference b/t a pizza and a jew; the pizza doesn't scream when put in the oven" type jokes before.

But something randomly popped in my head at work that got a laughing bird from her.

"What do you get a kid in Salem for Christmas?"

"An easy bake coven."

An easy bake coven got you a finger? Touchy much. :x

She's been wiccan for a good portion of her life and now while she's mostly non-religious, but she was torn b/t laughing and giving me the finger.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#7
Heh, that was... xD Ahaha, that was pretty good Reijin.

I got a joke for you, it's pretty funny, at least I think it's funny. Though it might be a wee bit offensive.

A black man and his wife were going to a Halloween party in
a couple of days so the husband tells his wife to go to the
store and get costumes for them to wear.

When he comes home that night he goes into the bedroom and
there laid out on the bed is a Superman costume. The husband
yells at his wife, "What are you doing? Have you ever heard
of a black Superman? Take this back and get me something else
I can wear."

The next day the wife, not too happy, returns the costume
and gets a replacement. The husband comes home from work goes
to the bedroom and there, laid out on the bed, is a Batman
costume. He again yells at his poor wife, "What are you
doing? Have you ever heard of a black Batman? Take this back
and get me something I can wear to the costume party!"

The next morning his irate wife goes shopping. When the
husband comes home again from work, there laid out on the bed
are three items: one is a set of three white buttons, the
second is a thick white belt, and the third item is a 2x4. The
husband yells at the wife, "What the hell are these for?"

The wife yells back, "Take your clothes off. You can put the
three white buttons on the front of you and go as a domino.
If you don't like that idea, you can put the white belt on
and go as an Oreo. And if you don't like THAT idea, you can
shove the 2 x 4 up your ass and go as a fudgesicle!"
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#8
XD XD XD
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#9
xD
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#10
Not really a joke, but...

[Image: ohsnitz.jpg]



Edit: Oops, edited back.
Reply
#11
Lol. XD
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Goten
Not really a joke, but...

[Image: ohsnitz.jpg]


XD
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#13
That actually was pretty funny.
Reply
#14
Wanna get your girlfriend pissed say my personal favorites:

"Wanna hear a joke? Women's rights! AHAHAHA"

The ahahaha part is where you laugh. Also make lots of jokes about small feet so she can stand closer to the oven and just lots of anti-woman jokes. Good times.
Reply
#15
Know why black people are so tall? Cuz they're negroes... (Knee grows)... Heard that on the way to a skate demo back in tha day.
Reply
#16
I only laughed at Tapion's. I think of my best offensive stuff at school.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#17
How do you fit 6 million jews in a car?
Reply
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Murasaki
How do you fit 6 million jews in a car?

2 in the front, 2 in the back, 5,999,996 in the ashtray.

Who is the best Jewish Cook?

Hitler
Reply
#19
Hitler

How was the copper wire invented?
Reply
#20
What's the difference in a Jew and a Pizza?
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)