Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
hey jerks
#1
captalize the "L" in "The Legendary Asylum"
Reply
#2
No wai! Dey mes'd uup!

Oh, and...Registrated? O.o
Reply
#3
fixed.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#4
XD I have a funny feeling someone is messing with the title on purpose, but I might as well point it out. I think 'The' in the title needs to be capitalized, and 'Asylum' needs to be capitalized as well.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Waffuru
captalize the "L" in "The Legendary Asylum"
That's bothered me since I first joined. XD

And I hate you, Reijin. Soooo much. Tongue
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#6
I never noticed the L, but I noticed the T and A (haha >_>) immediately after Rei did it
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#7
It's all wrong now.
Reply
#8
I like it like this.

<.<

THE LEGENDARY ASYLUM, BITCH!
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Pui Pui
I like it like this.

<.<

THE LEGENDARY ASYLUM, BITCH!

Ahahahahaha, the new title is so XTREME. We should keep it. XD
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#10
If you add Bitch to the end of everything it makes it more cooler, bitch.


See? >.>

Bitch.
Reply
#11
Tom is the only bitch around here.


Bitch.
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply
#12
Doug is Tom's bitch...bitch? >.>
Reply
#13
Okay, stop ruining my title
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#14
Quote:Originally posted by Pui Pui
Doug is Tom's bitch...bitch? >.>

Not even on your best day.
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply
#15
Wink
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Okay, stop ruining my title


[SM] *loves the vagina*, Bitch!
Reply
#17
I approve of this new name.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#18
Just realised why his title looked so weird, even without the vagina part...

SM - Sado-masochism

O.o

Dunno WHY I know that...


So like:

[SM - Sado-Masochism]

or

[SM] *loves the vagina*, Bitch!


Which one rocks harder?
Reply
#19
Nobody move... maybe then the title won't change and we'll be blessed with this title of epic proportions.
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
Just realised why his title looked so weird, even without the vagina part...

SM - Sado-masochism

O.o

Dunno WHY I know that...


So like:

[SM - Sado-Masochism]

or

[SM] *loves the vagina*, Bitch!


Which one rocks harder?

SM stands for Sadism and masochism.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)