12-15-2006, 01:15 AM
![[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/reijinchefsig.jpg)
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
|
Owned
|
|
12-15-2006, 01:18 AM
AHAHA
wow...I actually really laughed out loud at that...well...it was more of a chuckle, but still quite funny and also true, The king would whoop Ronald's big white ass any day of the week! ![]()
12-15-2006, 01:21 AM
Btw, I heard this on the radio and I'd been hearing friends singing it all the time, so I finally found this parody. I can't stand the original song, so this parody is just hilarious, listen all through it.
http://www.cfox.com/shows/audio_archive....rn#morning ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
12-15-2006, 01:22 AM
BK > MD
I'm glad I love those chips...
12-15-2006, 01:26 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan Fixed.
12-15-2006, 01:39 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa QFE/T ![]() ありがとう人造人間18号
12-15-2006, 01:58 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Grandpa Gohan I'd recommend you two chill out. I very nearly warned you, and you are close to a ban. Don't let this happen again. EDIT: Unless by MD you mean Mountain Dew, in which case I'd have to agree with you. ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
12-15-2006, 02:03 AM
Chill out? I was just messin around...... BTW what does QFE/T mean? 0.o
12-15-2006, 02:05 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa Of course you were messing around. You couldn't make such a claim in seriousness. QFE/T is "Queer ForEver /Tits" so I guess he's gay. ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
12-15-2006, 02:08 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin Oh but I was serious, granted I haven't had BK in years, but still MD is off the shizzle.... I'll stop now.
12-15-2006, 02:25 AM
I'm about to close this thread! Don't make me do it! McDonald's is dirty.
![]() Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
12-15-2006, 02:25 AM
Tom posted this on FoF a while back. Instant lolz.
![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
12-15-2006, 02:25 AM
Jesus tapdancing christ, that was hilarious.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
12-15-2006, 02:39 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa Man, Rei wouldn't ban you for that, only a ghey staff member like Heffers would do that. Oh and Quoted for Emphasis...as for the T Turkey?
12-15-2006, 02:50 AM
Big Penis > Vagina
12-15-2006, 02:56 AM
I assume it was "Quoted for Edited Truth" to be honest, but still, I can't help it, that song rules this forum.
"HAHAHA! FAT CHICKS RUUUULE!" ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
12-15-2006, 03:15 AM
The Burger King adverts make me laugh, its just he's face.
12-15-2006, 03:19 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Pigero 'Fraid I'm gonna have to disagree with you there, Pigero. ![]() Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
12-15-2006, 03:20 AM
Quote:Originally posted by CelipaCome on, Cel. I love a good big one every now and again. roflusernamejackhellofromcorniss |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|