Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Owned
#1
[Image: 2e127e6b3d.gif]
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#2
AHAHA
wow...I actually really laughed out loud at that...well...it was more of a chuckle, but still quite funny and also true, The king would whoop Ronald's big white ass any day of the week!
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#3
Btw, I heard this on the radio and I'd been hearing friends singing it all the time, so I finally found this parody. I can't stand the original song, so this parody is just hilarious, listen all through it.

http://www.cfox.com/shows/audio_archive....rn#morning
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#4
BK > MD

I'm glad I love those chips...
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
MD > BK

Fixed.
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
MD > BK

Fixed.

QFE/T
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Grandpa Gohan
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
MD > BK

Fixed.

QFE/T

I'd recommend you two chill out. I very nearly warned you, and you are close to a ban. Don't let this happen again.

EDIT: Unless by MD you mean Mountain Dew, in which case I'd have to agree with you.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#8
Chill out? I was just messin around...... BTW what does QFE/T mean? 0.o
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
Chill out? I was just messin around...... BTW what does QFE/T mean? 0.o

Of course you were messing around. You couldn't make such a claim in seriousness.

QFE/T is "Queer ForEver /Tits" so I guess he's gay.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Of course you were messing around. You couldn't make such a claim in seriousness.

QFE/T is "Queer ForEver /Tits" so I guess he's gay.

Oh but I was serious, granted I haven't had BK in years, but still MD is off the shizzle.... I'll stop now.
Reply
#11
I'm about to close this thread! Don't make me do it! McDonald's is dirty.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#12
Tom posted this on FoF a while back. Instant lolz.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#13
Jesus tapdancing christ, that was hilarious.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#14
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
Chill out? I was just messin around...... BTW what does QFE/T mean? 0.o

Man, Rei wouldn't ban you for that, only a ghey staff member like Heffers would do that.

Oh and Quoted for Emphasis...as for the T Turkey?
Reply
#15
Big Penis > Vagina
Reply
#16
Quoted for Emphasis/Truth/Justice/The American Way
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#17
I assume it was "Quoted for Edited Truth" to be honest, but still, I can't help it, that song rules this forum.

"HAHAHA! FAT CHICKS RUUUULE!"
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#18
The Burger King adverts make me laugh, its just he's face.
Reply
#19
Quote:Originally posted by Pigero
Big Penis > Vagina

'Fraid I'm gonna have to disagree with you there, Pigero.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Celipa
Quote:Originally posted by Pigero
Big Penis > Vagina

'Fraid I'm gonna have to disagree with you there, Pigero.
Come on, Cel. I love a good big one every now and again.

roflusernamejackhellofromcorniss
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)