Poll: Vote for TWO people to be safe
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cell Jr
0%
0 0%
Kid Buu
0%
0 0%
Murasaki
0%
0 0%
Super Buu
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Chubbs Battle Royale - Final Four Safety Vote
#1
This is the last round before the final vote!

You are voting for TWO people to be safe! The three lowest will battle it out in the Pit for a spot in the final three vote!

Super Buu has yet to lose safety, and as such hasn't fought in The Pit

Kid Buu has fought in The Pit once.

Cell Jr has fought in The Pit four times.

Murasaki has fought The Pit five times.

Approximately 24 hours to vote! Decide now! The person with the highest votes is in ONLY one guaranteed a spot in the Final Vote!

The Cast

Cell Jr
Kid Buu
Murasaki
Super Buu

Burter
The Cool Tapion
Krillin
Broli
Panbuukin
Retane

Game History

Rd 1 Pit: Cell Jr, Murasaki, Retane
Rd 1 Elimination: Retane

Rd 2 Pit: Broli, Cell Jr, Panbuukin
Rd 2 Elimination: Panbuukin

Rd 3 Pit: Burter, The Cool Tapion, Broli, Murasaki
Rd 3 Elimination: Broli

Rd 4 Pit: The Cool Tapion, Krillin, Murasaki
Rd 4 Elimination: Krillin

Rd 5 Pit: Cell Jr, Kid Buu, The Cool Tapion, Murasaki
Rd 5 Elimination: The Cool Tapion

Rd 6 Pit: Murasaki, Burter, Cell Jr
Rd 6 Elimination: Burter
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
#2
Vote Jew!
#3
my two are in the top!

EDIT: Damn 2nd to respond ;(
[Image: Paraguscopy.jpg]
#4
I always vote Mura and SB =P
#5
Come on people! I want to make it all the way to the end without ever having gone into the pit. >=D
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
#6
Just to clarify, the final round is The Pit. So, you'd have to win at least one >_>
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
#7
*without ever having lost a safety vote
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
#8
can I vote Mura twice? Sad
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Waffuru
can I vote Mura twice? Sad

With the authority that I hold so dear, I declare that to beeee aaaaaaa

YES!
[Image: b.jpg]
#10
jew jew jew!!!

everyone vote jew or i'll give you a cuban necktie!
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Pui Pui
I always vote Mura and SB =P


*votes jew*

*votes (super)buu*

=D
#12
I voted Mura and CJ, because I really want to see SB "prove" himself in The Pit, so to speak
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
#13
i only used one vote so Mura should be +1 what he is
#14
yea same here... I've only used 1 vote for mura for the longest time
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
#15
You can vote up to two people. Not two votes on one person.

Smile
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
#16
i really hope sb has to go to the pit for once. that cheater.
#17
I REALLY Hope Super Buu loses. T.T
#18
liol if score doesnt change.. they all go.

ANd I see it like this... why wouldI vote for someone else... if I want to only see one person go on. I mean it hinders him more if I use a second vote
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
#19
I still have no idea how I've managed to avoid the pit so long. XD One more vote for Supes, come on!
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
#20
Murasaki 28.33%
Super Buu 28.33%
Kid Buu 23.33%
Cell Jr 20.00%

It's a TIE!

Which means...EVERYBODY is going into The Pit!
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)