12-15-2006, 12:45 AM
|
Remember this?
|
|
12-15-2006, 02:24 AM
I'd heard about that, actually. I appreciate that the only screens are of a half naked woman I'm assuming will be the valkyrie class.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
12-15-2006, 02:42 AM
Sounds like it could be really fun online, but that might be 'over-complicating' the simple Golden Axe formula. I hope they throw it on the Wii, too.
![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
12-15-2006, 03:02 AM
Golden Axe was lyk teh bestest evah I beat it so many times... Viking dude FTW.
12-15-2006, 03:35 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Pigero Huh? Was that the game where u could ride dragons and shit and u walk a small area killin things? with the green axe guy and the half naked sword guy.
12-15-2006, 03:36 AM
That was Mario.
But seriously. I can't wait for this game, I used to love playing it as a kid.
12-15-2006, 03:37 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Pui PuiIndeed. I would have bought it on the VC already, but I'm protesting against their PAL 50hz shit >=( ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
12-15-2006, 03:39 AM
Alex was telling me about that VC stuff, he is getting it for it now.
But yeah, I loved this game, earlier tonight I was tempted to go into the atic to find it >.> And for some reason, I can't get the background music for one of the levels out of my head now... I like it for no reason.
12-15-2006, 03:46 AM
I might buy it anyway and go along with the 50hz-ness. They can give updates to games later, so there's always a chance - albeit slight - that they will un-fuck the PAL games. Thank god most of the first party games like Donkey Kong Country are alright.
But yeah, multiplayer Golden Axe would be badass. ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


![[Image: RadOct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/raditzu/RadOct.jpg)
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)