Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cyanide and Happiness - Liver Transplant
#1
[Image: liver.png]
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#2
xD

That'll be me in a few years.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Celipa
xD

That'll be me in a few years.

>.>
Reply
#4
Remind me to never ask Celipa for her liver
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#5
xD Oh snap, I love these comics. Burter, do you remember the video about the noodles? XD XD XD
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#6
I love that one, and has anyone seen the one with the signs? xD
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Pui Pui
I love that one, and has anyone seen the one with the signs? xD
Oh man, that one made me laugh..hard. XD
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#8
I ordered the Noodles shirt for Christmas
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#9
[Image: 93636531v4_240x240_Front.jpg]
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Remind me to never ask Celipa for her liver

Exactly...I'm sure I'll need a new one before I'm 30.
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
[Image: 93636531v4_240x240_Front.jpg]

...

I'm going to buy that.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)