02-12-2006, 04:43 PM
The training page won't let me on again. And no, I did not forget my password.
|
again
|
|
02-12-2006, 04:43 PM
The training page won't let me on again. And no, I did not forget my password.
02-12-2006, 04:44 PM
well, don't worry, because we haven't gotten our points yet. Try d/l firefox and see if that helps.
![]() Vad: Found my dicks btw Vad: *DISCS Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!! Kaz: oh man Kaz: that was an awesome typo! Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS Kaz: XD XD XD Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
02-12-2006, 04:46 PM
d/l firefox? what is that?
02-12-2006, 04:47 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Violet Most of the complaints we have regarding the training script is actulyl due to FireFox. Your best bet is to try using IE, change encryption data, and alter security settings to allow any thing from this site.
02-12-2006, 05:36 PM
Yeah or try 'Enternet Explorer' if you have windows. If you have apple then I dont know what to tell you.
![]()
02-12-2006, 05:43 PM
IE is *internet explorer.
![]() If all else fails, try clearing your temporary internet files, restart, and try again. ![]() Vad: Found my dicks btw Vad: *DISCS Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!! Kaz: oh man Kaz: that was an awesome typo! Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS Kaz: XD XD XD Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
02-12-2006, 09:24 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Violet My piont is if they have apple then they are screwed cause all they can use is Firefox etc. Try getting your password reset. If all else fails do what Gohan and Vi said. EDIT: Firefox is a downloadable Enternet option that blocks pop-ups and they say is more secure and runs faster. I just use IE though. BP ![]()
02-12-2006, 09:55 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Bon Para ...There's a Mac-based IE... you know that, right?
![]() |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|