Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Vi's NPC
#1
Hey, if anyone has been following along with mine and Picc's thread, we have introduced Demitri. I am going to use him as my npc, an off again on again accomplice to Vi. Anyone have any objections? He will be added into my char vault when I do my next update. (after my SK training about the 18th)

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#2
Nope. It's legit. But - for example - if you got into a fight with another character, Dmitri's involvement would not help the outcome.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#3
but, if it were to be a fight with an enemy (not an actual playing char, he won't be used in spars, but in my storylines) like against Eol,(whom me and Picc's will be fighting soon, i believe) he can fight then, right?

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#4
Yup.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)