02-25-2007, 04:46 AM
Trash talk here.
![[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/dbz/BurterJune08.jpg)
Want a cookie?
|
Pre-Show Discussion
|
|
02-25-2007, 04:51 AM
You guys better be active. All the other Big Brothers I was totally gonna win, then they stopped.
Prob'ly knew their fates. *Derisive snort which soon escalates into mad laughter* ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
02-25-2007, 04:57 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu The only reason why you were going to win those is because I wasn't in them :O.
02-25-2007, 05:08 AM
:O I am going to win, this was predetermined years ago and now it will come to pass.
![]() ありがとう人造人間18号
02-25-2007, 05:32 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Grandpa Gohan I'm sorry all I heard was "I'm an old farty bitch..." ![]()
02-25-2007, 05:39 AM
I'm the best Big Brother. I have practice in real life.
02-25-2007, 05:49 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Spopovich (FYI, I am totally a better bigger brother in real life) ![]()
02-25-2007, 05:51 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion Im probably better then both of you. I got three younger siblings and im babysitting the 4 yr old right now! Yea i smell victory. You guys smell that
02-25-2007, 05:52 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Paragus Yeah, smells like you farted. @Tapion, when you say bigger, do you mean like... BIGGER? ![]() ありがとう人造人間18号
02-25-2007, 05:52 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Paragus I smell a bitch! And I'm babysitting tommorrow! ![]()
02-25-2007, 05:53 AM
DOUBLE POST!
EDIT: Bitches... EDIT 2: Quote:Originally posted by The Old Farty Bastard Yes >.> ![]()
02-25-2007, 05:54 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Grandpa Gohan O well im glad you smelled that fart cuz it was in your direction you old bitch. Im surprised you still can smell
02-25-2007, 05:56 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Paragus That was good, I actually lol'd. Fucking pirate, I'm gunna hire my ninja HoH vote to put your ass on the chopping block. @Tapion, You're not the biggest person in the house anymore, Buu has you beat XD ![]() ありがとう人造人間18号
02-25-2007, 05:57 AM
Well, Buu's got the big part down...and he's brothers to Super Buu and Kid Buu, so I guess he fits the description! I prefer not to trash talk. At least not until I know who specifically has the traits that declares them "one to be trash talked about". So, that is my pregame statement. Scrutinize it just like people scrutinize Judge Larry Seidlin's decision to cry during the Anna Nicole Smith case instead of scrutinizing his actual decision. Boy, the news has gone to the dogs these days. We just have to criticize everyone don't - oops, I'm going into a rant, so I'm gonna stop now.
02-25-2007, 05:59 AM
Quote:Originally posted by The Old Farty Bitch LIES!!! Buu you are not bigger then me! Nobody is bigger then me! NOBODY! EDIT: and ha ha, G Gohan, Buu and Pargus are all really old! I hope you guys don't have a heart attack before the game starts! You guys would be better suited for "Big Grampa" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (try to tell me that's not funny, go ahead justt try) ![]()
02-25-2007, 06:00 AM
@Buu Thanks you freaking hippie!
@GG You are going down old man. Its just a matter of time now. Its either gonna be me that puts you down or nature is gonna take its course cuz ur right about around that time arent you?
02-25-2007, 06:03 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Paragus You're one to talk, you're getting up there too. List here you big bag of funk stunk, I'm beat you so hard you're gunna wish you had no eyes instead of one! Edot: Then I'm going to evict you. ![]() ありがとう人造人間18号
02-25-2007, 06:05 AM
Dude dont mess with me man. Day 1 i will stroll right up to the big brother fridge and jack your prune juice and leave you for dead in the bathroom struggling in a life or death battle with your ass. Dont tempt me!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|