Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
*Ish bored*
So, what games are coming out that you're really looking forward too? Personally I'm looking forward to the following:
Halo 3 (360): No shit. I haven't even played Halo, or Halo 2, but I've been caught up in all the hype over this game for whatever reason and now I must have it.
Resident Evil 5 (360): *Drool* If it's anywhere near as good as Resi 4 then I'll be set.
Mass Effect (360): Don't know much about this game, all I know is it's a Sci-fi Rpg and that's enough to get it on my wish list.
Blue Dragon (360): Looks abit kiddy, but still, reminds me of Dragon Quest 8 (the way it looks) hopefully it'll be a good one.
Castlevania (Psp): I haven't played a Castlevania game ever, but for whatever reason I feel really compelled to get this one. Plus I think it's like 2 or 3 games in one.
Well that's it, I'll probable think of more later. Anyway, begin!
Posts: 7
Threads: 124
Joined: Dec 2005
Halo 3 is going to be awesome, cause I have H2 and that game owns online. I want Halo 3 and Def Jam: Icon.
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
Custom Robo (DS)
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
Pokemon (DS)
Super Paper Mario (Wii)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii)
Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (Wii)
Donkey Kong (Wii)
Mario Party 8 (Wii)
Spiderman 3 (Wii)
Guitar Hero (Wii)
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
These are all already out, but...
Red Faction, the first one. the p2p mode owns.
FF12
Mortal Kombat. All of them. =o
Eh...can't think of anymore at the moment.
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.
Just copy and paste that, over and over, and you get the general idea of my current mindset having completed 2 a few hours ago.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Assassins Creed (360)
Halo 3 and Wars (360)
Amoured Core 4 (360)
Those shall add nicely to my awesome 360 collection.
Edit: Oh, ohhhhh and Guitar Hero for the 360.
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Damn edit!
Unreal Tournament 2007 (360)
Posts: 56
Threads: 218
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20
Fable 2
Forgot that one.
Also, Shadowrun for the PC...Or maybe the 360 if I decide to buy one sometime in the future.
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20
Fable 2
How could I forget that? That game looks amazing.
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20
Fable 2
How could I forget that? That game looks amazing.
It's perfect you brit!
Kingdom Hearts 3
Spider-Man 3
Raw Vs Smackdown! 08
Posts: 7
Threads: 124
Joined: Dec 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Turles
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20
Fable 2
How could I forget that? That game looks amazing.
It's perfect you brit!
Kingdom Hearts 3
Spider-Man 3
Raw Vs Smackdown! 08
I think the last Kingdom Hearts is gonna be Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
Final Mix...sounds...asian. I CANT WAIT FOR IT! lol. I'm about level 66 now...aiming for Ultima Keyblade so I can rape Sephorith. I'd love to try now but I'm a pussy.
Posts: 7
Threads: 124
Joined: Dec 2005
Dude, hes fricken hard. I beat him though, thanks to the Ultima Keyblade. I'm level 99 woot.
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
I've only got 3 Oc+ and 4 normal Ocs ...or 3 normal Ocs and 4 Oc+s. Frankly I've gotta go back and get them to make the damn keyblade. I already got the recipe today. I just have to take the time to get the items needed. *sigh* I think I'll try to face him tommrow morning.
Posts: 7
Threads: 124
Joined: Dec 2005
Ya, it took me a bit to get all the items, but eventually when you sinch enough items the cost of the ultima keyblade gets halfed.
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Posts: 13
Threads: 41
Joined: Jul 2006
I'd be so disapointed if they didn't make a KH3 after that secrete video in II.
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
I'd be so disapointed if they didn't make a KH3 after that secrete video in II.
They're making a KH for the Wii with Mario in it.
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
I'd be so disapointed if they didn't make a KH3 after that secrete video in II.
They're making a KH for the Wii with Mario in it.
8o
I really need to buy KH. Too much stuff in my queue already, though ...
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.