Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
About sparring and personal RP topics
#1
You can do liquid time spars, this means, can have a spar now, and have it take place in the future. I am not so sure about the past though. But this is what I utilize alot when I spar.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#2
Yea, you can fluid time a spar when you are in a personal storyline or something. Please don't do it when you are on a different planet or a saga, please.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#3
So, the spar would have taken place between personal RP one and two?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#4
Yeah, you're allowed to do that. Though, if you want to not interrupt your personal storyline at all, you can use 'Fluid Time', as Violet said. Meaning your spar happens at some indiscriminate point before or after what you're doing.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#5
You are? I was in a personal story with Rad and got in a spar with Majin Buu, when I posted again in the personal saga, apparently I could not longer spar Majin Buu.

I think an Admin should clear this up, it was Rei who contacted me about it.

Unless you mean, you spar, then the spar is over and you post again in your personal story. I'm a little confused about what you were asking.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#6
I remember you bringing that up the last time people asked about this, and it was said that people could do fluid time.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#7
What Zangya is talking about is tying the spar into her RP. Which is fine. It should look something like this (no two posts happen at the same time):

RP 1:
"And with a long day behind him, the long-haired saiya-jin flopped into bed, thinking about what tomorrow might bring him."

Spar:
"With a yawn, Rad accepted the challange from Bon Para. The saiya-jin thought this would be the perfect way to start out the day. [insert spar]. Bon Para fired a massive blast of ki, but Rad was far too fast for the metal creature. He appeared behind Bon Para, but, just as he was about to strike, Bon Para's tail knocked him to the ground and pinned him. [winner = BP]."

RP 2:
"Raditzu lay on the ground, watching clouds float by and cursing himself for losing to someone like Bon Para. Tail or no, the saiya-jin should have been able to beat him. It looked as though more training would be needed."

Like that. Make sense to everyone? There's a difference between simply breaking from a saga to do a spar and working a spar into a saga.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#8
Yeah.

^_^

That would be fine.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#9
Yea, it's okay. (Summarization FTW.)

EDIT: Bastard. =(
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)