Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ATTN: Tokens!!!
#1
I got the ok...w00t!



Tokens Quest


Overview:

Planet: Various
TP Rewards: Pending amount of Tokens returned.
Zeni Rewards: Pending Amount of tokens returned.
Done?: nope.
Description: A mysterious set of Tokens, said to be in the amount of 50, was spread out across the Universe. Gather all fifty Tokens and meet ?Victor? on "Mercy-sai" by December 25, 2006.



Tokens Recovered per planet:

Earth: 0/6
Namek: 0/6
Vegeta: 1/8
Mercy: 0/10
Arlia: 0/10
Frost Planet #213: 0/10



Members will be awarded Tokens for outstanding roleplaying and activeness whether they are searching for them or not. Obviously, if they are searching for them, they would be awarded to the members quicker then those not.

Tokens per planet:

Earth: 6
Namekian: 6
Vegeta: 7
Mercy: 10
Arlia: 10
Frost Planet #213: 10

Total: 50

Awards/Tokens(per person):

Let's just say this...the more you get, the better the prize.

ALSO:

Feel free to fight others for the tokens, sell them, or give them up.
Reply
#2
I have 2.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
#3
I think it's starting over.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#4
Yes. It's completely starting over and I'm sorry for the incon for anyone. This will help to start everyone on a level playing field and hopefully spark some more IC relations...after all, Mino, didn't you get those Token by, erm, being violent? lol
Reply
#5
Plus some people who had 'em are gone and such.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#6
Yeah, place it in the title.

And yeah, it starts now.
Reply
#7
I can do that. Just make the subject in your post saying, "Tokens" and I'll watch from then on, savvy?
Reply
#8
Yes to the title thing and uknowingly looking for them. Just put it up there...even label it just tokens, so long as I know that you're searching for them.

And yes. If someone that receives the tokens becomes inactive, the tokens will be returned to the public.
Reply
#9
There won't be any NPC's until the end of the quest, unless you yourself(meaning everyone trying for tokens) make one up. The only thing I will be doing is handing them out. Once all 50 are passed out, I'll take over Victor, the main NPC, but until then, everything is up to you.
Reply
#10
I had to work damn hard to get that token. *shakes fist*

But, all kidding aside, I think it's a good idea to try and give this thing another shot, because the premise was excellent, and it was the first real saga I was involved with that helped me develop my initial contacts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#11
Adding onto what Bardock said. There are still people from the first Token Quest that placed a lot of work into getting their tokens. Its understandable to start a freash but is a little unfair to the people that had there heart and soul in thwe quest before just other people didn?t. Plus just having the 5 tokens on my roster pages looked sexy =P

Anyway, lets say you have done this quest before and your IC has knowledge of all of the information, does he or she have to go see savvy again? Or could they just start looking for them?
Reply
#12
Actually, I'm going to go through the roster right now and take down how many tokens everyone already has, then I'm going to compensate you in my own way, but I will not reveal this now, but trust me when I say I'm not screwing you lot over...but you're not starting with any tokens...sorry.
Reply
#13
Way to give credit where credit is due.
Reply
#14
Sure Broli here.

This quest was origional created by Broli...

My bad bro, I figured that everyone would know this, but yeah, sorry again.
Reply
#15
Oh, yea. That rocks. Thanks, green bean. =P
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#16
Umm one of my questions was not answered to a small degree =( Lets say you have done the quest before, I know we can not keep our tokens but do you have to go see savvy again to know that there are tokens in the DBZ universe or can I just start looking for them?
Reply
#17
Not this time, you can make up your own reasons for searching for the Tokens.
Reply
#18
I also have the old list of who had what tokens, if you need it for reference, Pickles.
Reply
#19
He has the people that are still here that had tokens. I told himt o write 'em down so I could take those of their roster.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#20
RIC on Earth is my thread for searching for tokens, i tried to change the title, but it wouldn't exactly work, oh well.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)